Please suggest me flagship Android Phone Budget 40-60k

alamodein

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi All
After 4 years my One plus 6 started crashing frequently from last 2 days, and didnt start at all few times
Qualcomm Crash Dump error

I reloaded software using MSM tool, but still it crashes frequently, Few video says RAM chip relataed issues

Budget for new Phone 40-60K
Preferences:
1, No Iphone
2. Flagship preferbly, but not mandatory
3. Wireless Charging

I shortlisted two phones yet
1. Onplus 10 Pro, After exchange and ICICI discount 56K
Pro: All Good, fast charging than Moto Edge 30 pro, Asthetics
Cons, Price High

2. Moto Edge 30 Pro After exchange and SBI discount aroud 38K
Pro: Desktop Feature (ReadyFor), Good Price
Cons, Stock Android, not much software features, Average Camera quality, Asthetics and Flipkart's bad customer support and tantrums in exchanging old phoe

In the current scenario I would never go with One Plus device, had bought One Plus 3T when it launched it was one of the best devices I have used till date, with that reputation bought One Plus 7T for my dad and now after few updates One Plus has crippled that device, too many bugs, so I would never suggest anyone to go for One Plus.

Regarding Motorola not sure how are their services now, sometimes they are too active and then the very next year they seem dead all of a sudden.

Maybe try for some Samsung device, I feel only Samsung and Apple are the manufacturers providing good flagship devices in India as of today.

In the current scenario I would never go with One Plus device, had bought One Plus 3T when it launched it was one of the best devices I have used till date, with that reputation bought One Plus 7T for my dad and now after few updates One Plus has crippled that device, too many bugs, so I would never suggest anyone to go for One Plus.

Regarding Motorola not sure how are their services now, sometimes they are too active and then the very next year they seem dead all of a sudden.

Maybe try for some Samsung device, I feel only Samsung and Apple are the manufacturers providing good flagship devices in India as of today.

Thanks!
Iphone I wont go for
Samsung flagships are way out of my budget :D

Last edited:
Stock Android is always the best. But all the updates depend on the vendor. The update scenario in Lenovo/ Motorola's case is somewhat shoddy.

on the other hand, Samsung has upped it's update game and software support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you not willing to go for an iPhone ???
Any reasons ???
Three reason:
1. Flagship versions of Iphone like Max... way above my budget
2. More important, I am useto the freedomness of Android.. Install third party apps, Open and easy File Management like a PC, Not restriced to only one brand, Customization, etc
3. And Urge or competition to upgrade to newer Iphone every 1-2 years :D

I use Ipad Pro for some work, and I find it unneccessarly complex in managing files. On the other hand.. OTG on Andriod...way easy

I might be settling fro Oneplus 9 pro.
one Plus 10 pro has lot of similarities with 9 pro and just minor improvement (except the Processor) over 9 pro which arent worth the price difference IMO.
Do not get One Plus 9 Pro at all costs.

1. Your choice should be Moto Edge 30 Pro. I am using the phone since last one and half month. No problems at all. Camera is not that great. But you mentioned your another choice is One Plus 10 Pro. It's camera is not that great either. One Plus has began to cripple their phones after one year of software updates. So Moto seems better choice. My family has Moto G40 Fusion, Moto G71, G52, Edge 20 Pro. Everyone is happy with their choices. Charging is pretty fast too. Battery life is great too as compared to peers. It supports upto 6CA(after 5G launch) and supports 13 5G bands. I am using it with 699 unlimited plan of Vi and it serves me well as it's future proof as well.

2. Coming back to your second choice, its certainly better in camera as compared to Moto, but worse in software. And Moto is cheaper too. Also, you get much better software experience. But One Plus is better in all respects as compared to iQOO 9 Pro and Realme GT 2 Pro. Only Xiaomi 12 Pro excels in camera department. That's king under 60K department for camera. But everything else is trash. One Plus 10 Pro has option of 256GB which Moto doesn't have. Rest I believe Moto is far better value for money at 38K. I believe One Plus 10 Pro will be better with Android 13 update as they try to demerge Oxygen OS and Color OS from next iteration(But I don't find any issue with Color OS as well as I have used Oppo Find X5 Pro).

Do not get One Plus 9 Pro at all costs.

1. Your choice should be Moto Edge 30 Pro. I am using the phone since last one and half month. No problems at all. Camera is not that great. But you mentioned your another choice is One Plus 10 Pro. It's camera is not that great either. One Plus has began to cripple their phones after one year of software updates. So Moto seems better choice. My family has Moto G40 Fusion, Moto G71, G52, Edge 20 Pro. Everyone is happy with their choices. Charging is pretty fast too. Battery life is great too as compared to peers. It supports upto 6CA(after 5G launch) and supports 13 5G bands. I am using it with 699 unlimited plan of Vi and it serves me well as it's future proof as well.

2. Coming back to your second choice, its certainly better in camera as compared to Moto, but worse in software. And Moto is cheaper too. Also, you get much better software experience. But One Plus is better in all respects as compared to iQOO 9 Pro and Realme GT 2 Pro. Only Xiaomi 12 Pro excels in camera department. That's king under 60K department for camera. But everything else is trash. One Plus 10 Pro has option of 256GB which Moto doesn't have. Rest I believe Moto is far better value for money at 38K. I believe One Plus 10 Pro will be better with Android 13 update as they try to demerge Oxygen OS and Color OS from next iteration(But I don't find any issue with Color OS as well as I have used Oppo Find X5 Pro).
Super explaination, Thanks very much :)

Super explaination, Thanks very much :)
fMChCB8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock