Seeking Help Please Suggest Decent Laptop for Normal Study & General Use, under 45K

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,271
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro @Bapun Raz , @karan Thanks for your help.
Maybe I should reface my question.
I need a Laptop on which I will install windows 8.1 but later after a month or two, will Install Windows 10
What type of Configuration will be good enough for me in the given budget ?

I need a Laptop on which I will install windows 8.1 but later after a month or two, will Install Windows 10
That sounds so awkward to me. Windows 10 available for 350 is a steal deal if you don't have a license already. What exactly making you "adjust" with a "flop version" of Windows on a new computer for 2 months?🤔

Bro @Bapun Raz , @karan Thanks for your help.
Maybe I should reface my question.
What type of Configuration will be good enough for me in the given budget ?
For your budget
8GB RAM minimun

Ryzen 5 2500U with RX 560X GPU and if you're not into gaming then any i5 latest 8th or 9th gen will do

SSD is not a necessity but definitely i cannot go back to using HDD as my primary storage after getting it. I only use it to store games and whichever game i play i move to SSD and once i am done just put it back on the HDD. I suggest you get a 1TB HDD with Intel Optane technology which is new and works just like SSD. Of course it's not going to be equal to that but still for your budget it will do a great job.

Good screen must always be a priority. Especially with laptops. Make sure the viewing angles of the laptop are good. Definitely get a 1080p screen.

So i have 2 recommendations for you

If you want to game then this
Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42-R6GV Gaming Laptop
Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42-R6GV Gaming Laptop Rs.79999 Price in India - Buy Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42-R6GV Gaming Laptop Black Online - Acer : Flipkart.com

If you need for work and need it done quick then
Asus VivoBook 14 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) X412FA-EK230T Thin and Light Laptop
Asus VivoBook 14 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) X412FA-EK230T Thin and Light Laptop Rs.60591 Price in India - Buy Asus VivoBook 14 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) X412FA-EK230T Thin and Light Laptop Slate Grey Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

For your budget
8GB RAM minimun

Ryzen 5 2500U with RX 560X GPU and if you're not into gaming then any i5 latest 8th or 9th gen will do

SSD is not a necessity but definitely i cannot go back to using HDD as my primary storage after getting it. I only use it to store games and whichever game i play i move to SSD and once i am done just put it back on the HDD. I suggest you get a 1TB HDD with Intel Optane technology which is new and works just like SSD. Of course it's not going to be equal to that but still for your budget it will do a great job.

Good screen must always be a priority. Especially with laptops. Make sure the viewing angles of the laptop are good. Definitely get a 1080p screen.

So i have 2 recommendations for you

If you want to game then this
Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42-R6GV Gaming Laptop
Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42-R6GV Gaming Laptop Rs.79999 Price in India - Buy Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42-R6GV Gaming Laptop Black Online - Acer : Flipkart.com

If you need for work and need it done quick then
Asus VivoBook 14 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) X412FA-EK230T Thin and Light Laptop
Asus VivoBook 14 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) X412FA-EK230T Thin and Light Laptop Rs.60591 Price in India - Buy Asus VivoBook 14 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) X412FA-EK230T Thin and Light Laptop Slate Grey Online - Asus : Flipkart.com
Asus laptoo you mention looking very stylish and easy to handle...if you want laptop for office work it's worth buying... impressed with its looks but as already @shreyaskini bro say must check out screen angles

And am not sure about it but i guess laptop with ips screen will be best than other screens ...as ips is good for high quality colour production and strong viewing angles

Asus laptoo you mention looking very stylish and easy to handle...if you want laptop for office work it's worth buying... impressed with its looks but as already @shreyaskini bro say must check out screen angles
If portability isn't needed and if the work is going to be done at home then i'd highly suggest @Zmint to get a Desktop. Can build a beast with this price and monitor screen looks amazing. Most laptops unfortunately have issues with viewing angles man. I just got a basic laptop as a gift for watching netflix etc and the viewing angles are horrific. Anyone that uses Lappy as their primary PC, Hats off to you folks. I just can't.

If portability isn't needed and if the work is going to be done at home then i'd highly suggest @Zmint to get a Desktop. Can build a beast with this price and monitor screen looks amazing. Most laptops unfortunately have issues with viewing angles man. I just got a basic laptop as a gift for watching netflix etc and the viewing angles are horrific. Anyone that uses Lappy as their primary PC, Hats off to you folks. I just can't.
I agree i buy new laptop 2 months ago and from last 3 weeks i didn't even open laptop once..i spend full day on mobile ...as viewing angles matter Lenovo 330 series has brilliant viewing angles same as smartphones ...my friend using Lenovo laptop colors are very bright and good viewing angles

I agree i buy new laptop 2 months ago and from last 3 weeks i didn't even open laptop once..i spend full day on mobile ...as viewing angles matter Lenovo 330 series has brilliant viewing angles same as smartphones ...my friend using Lenovo laptop colors are very bright and good viewing angles
True bro. I'm watching stranger things as we speak on netflix and because it's mostly shot in the dark it completely exposes how poor colour reproduction on my lappy is. I watched an episode on realme 3 yesterday and it looked vibrant and crisp. I sold my tab anyway and i don't like to watch much on a small screen so using laptop. I hate using desktop other than for gaming because i don't like to sit on a chair much :blush2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock