Seeking Help Please suggest a phone around 15k price range

If camera is your priority, like I said, go with Samsung or Motorola. Poco M2's camera is poor.

I like the Moto and Samsung phone suggested by @Siva bro. I may settle with Samsung but my wife is too adamant on trying Apple for the first time... I checked the other thread by @Endgame and short listed Apple XR too.

Confused too much as she doesnt even have a spare phone now, Sale ends today and we have to travel outstation for a week starting this Saturday. So I have to order a phone at any cost by today. :(

I like the Moto and Samsung phone suggested by @Siva bro. I may settle with Samsung but my wife is too adamant on trying Apple for the first time... I checked the other thread by @Endgame and short listed Apple XR too.

Confused too much as she doesnt even have a spare phone now, Sale ends today and we have to travel outstation for a week starting this Saturday. So I have to order a phone at any cost by today. :(
iPhone 7 is available at 24999 on Amazon.

Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) - Black https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01LZKSVRB/?tag=onlytech-21

It's single sim though.

wUZIPb9.png

@Ashok Varma,
I also use Apple devices (previously used iPad mini & currently own Macbook Pro) and aware of their long-term software updation process but asked in general since iPhone 7 came in 2016, that's really long time. Hope you got it.

Remember, myself said this just a few days ago:
I owned my first iPad during 2013-14. The device was ahead of it's time. It even got the latest iOS update until I sold it last year. Apple is best company when it comes to software updates.

But isn't iPhone 7 very old by now? :unsure:

How many more update will be pushed to it?
Not sure about future updates but currently iOS 14 is available for iPhone 7. I have used iPhone 7 and iPhone 11, i still miss iPhone 7 and find it more convenient than 11.

@Ashok Varma,
I also use Apple devices (previously used iPad mini & currently own Macbook Pro) and aware of their long-term software updation process but asked in general since iPhone 7 came in 2016, that's really long time. Hope you got it.

Remember, myself said this just a few days ago:
@Bapun Raz bro, I have iPhone 6S since 2016, it was updated all ios till today. I have enjoyed a lot in ios than android. I don't expect any further updates for 6S in future as per Apple.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock