Good News Plant 25 trees for killing 25 vultures, Gauhati High Court tells Assam man

I've not seen a real Vulture in my entire life. My parents keep telling me there were several here during their childhood. I think humans have failed to do anything for the ecosystem in general and keep asking for more development. What used to be forests once upon a time are now massive cities. For all the crimes we've committed Earth will do justice. I don't know if God is there or not but surely mother Earth will make sure humans are wiped out very soon! We deserve it honestly.
Even I haven't seen a vulture in my life although Punjab and haryana used to be their place for scavenging. Diclofenac drug used as painkiller, is what causes their deaths it fails their kidney. Although government had banned it's use for cattle, farmers use the human drug version of that.

I doubt the qualification of that judge. On what basis he compared life of 25 Vultures by just 25 trees!! That person Killed them by poisoning that shows his cruelty he must have been imprisoned at least. And why just 25 trees, 1 Vulture = 1 Tree that's nonsense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock