Good News Plant 25 trees for killing 25 vultures, Gauhati High Court tells Assam man

Just 25 trees:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Those vultures on the one hand are critically endangered plus they play a vital role in ecosystem. Judge should have weighed in the ecological value of vulters
I've not seen a real Vulture in my entire life. My parents keep telling me there were several here during their childhood. I think humans have failed to do anything for the ecosystem in general and keep asking for more development. What used to be forests once upon a time are now massive cities. For all the crimes we've committed Earth will do justice. I don't know if God is there or not but surely mother Earth will make sure humans are wiped out very soon! We deserve it honestly.

What the hell is that !!!

Human will have to pay back for their sins !!! :mad::mad:
Yes,you are saying the right thing,A day will come when humans will have to pay for all sins done by them through destroying the environment.Humans are not at all knowing the importance of these creatures for their living.If vultures gets disappeared from Earth,then it can affect our food chain as well.

I'm really hoping that one day will come when everyone realise the importance of preserving animals and plants,but it shouldn't take more time from now.

I've not seen a real Vulture in my entire life. My parents keep telling me there were several here during their childhood. I think humans have failed to do anything for the ecosystem in general and keep asking for more development. What used to be forests once upon a time are now massive cities. For all the crimes we've committed Earth will do justice. I don't know if God is there or not but surely mother Earth will make sure humans are wiped out very soon! We deserve it honestly.
We have 50 more years Max.. :devilish::devilish:

The effects are already seen, especially in developing countries like India where pollution is at max level due to overpopulation.

Yes,you are saying the right thing,A day will come when humans will have to pay for all sins done by them through destroying the environment.Humans are not at all knowing the importance of these creatures for their living.If vultures gets disappeared from Earth,then it can affect our food chain as well.

I'm really hoping that one day will come when everyone realise the importance of preserving animals and plants,but it shouldn't take more time from now.
Humans are the most selfish creature on earth. They just care of them self but they forgot that in front of power of nature all are just as weak as the mosquitoes.

I have seen. They are terrifying. Entire tree shakes like it's a Earthquake when they show up. Also other birds like crows starts making terrifying sounds.

Mother Earth's fury was seen upto some extent in the recently happened floods in Kerala...😞

One more thing,In the recently happened floods many wastes which humans dumped in the rivers were back in the houses of humans after the floods.(But sad thing is that all are facing the wrath of nature,not only those who harms the nature..😢)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock