Planning to buy PS4 slim. A good buy in 2020?

Thanks bro!
But do you know what is the expected price of PS5?
No idea. I think it's not even coming to India until around spring 2021. For now go for PS4. Use it for a year. Then you can sell and get almost half the amount. You can use it for gaming as well as streaming.

No idea. I think it's not even coming to India until around spring 2021. For now go for PS4. Use it for a year. Then you can sell and get almost half the amount. You can use it for gaming as well as streaming.
Bro I'm getting Ps4 Slim 1TB without bill for 19k and with bill for 23k which one should i purchase? And are there any chances of price drop in the month of march...Thanks in advance

Bro I'm getting Ps4 Slim 1TB without bill for 19k and with bill for 23k which one should i purchase? And are there any chances of price drop in the month of march...Thanks in advance
Definitely with the bill. If anything goes wrong Sony will take care of it. Don't expect a price drop. Government is day and day by increasing import tax. Plus the manufacturing sector has got hit in China due to Corona Virus. In coming days Chinese imported items like mobile phones, computer parts etc. will increase due to unavailability of stocks.

Definitely with the bill. If anything goes wrong Sony will take care of it. Don't expect a price drop. Government is day and day by increasing import tax. Plus the manufacturing sector has got hit in China due to Corona Virus. In coming days Chinese imported items like mobile phones, computer parts etc. will increase due to unavailability of stocks.
Thanks brother!
I will definitely going to buy with bill😁
Can't wait

Always with bill. Years back I had to replace my ps3 thrice and each time Sony did it without question.
You getting any free games along with it?

Always with bill. Years back I had to replace my ps3 thrice and each time Sony did it without question.
You getting any free games along with it?
No bro without any games for 23k but i will wait for Holi sale to see the deals on Flipkart and Amazon!

Bro can u tell me which is better Detroit or uncharted 4
I'm a casual in gaming so don't know should i go for a bundle which contains Detroit or The one with uncharted 4?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock