Discussion Plan & Pricing of Different Streaming apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaana has student plans also.

Zee5(same pricing of Hotstar)999/year without much movies and no sports?

I stopped paying them when I found that their movies first comes on pirated sites. Then on Zee5.
EDIT - I could bet that new Karenjit Kaur will be like always leaked online before it's official release on Zee5.

Last edited:
I stopped paying them when I found that their movies first comes on pirated sites. Then on Zee5.
Actually no need of any paid streaming apps since each and every movies will come on pirated sites within 24hrs. Only a telegram is enough.I uses hotstar and that too only for sports and sony's contents are available on jio tv.

Actually no need of any paid streaming apps since each and every movies will come on pirated sites within 24hrs. Only a telegram is enough.I uses only hotstar and that too only for sports and sony's contents are available on jio tv.
Sadly I gotta use pirated sites for English content. Even when I pay for subscription I download illegally. Most of the episodes comes on evening then also without subtitles. Movies are the worst. They make us wait for like a year to come on streaming services. Even on itunes and play store movies comes late for buying or renting. And is even ridiculously expensive. 700 bucks for a SD version of a movie.

Zee5 has tie up with Paytm. They first provided me discount coupon which made 999 as 699, then paying via Paytm returned another cash back of 350. So the price is absolutely cheaper than advertised.😉

Zee5 has tie up with Paytm. They first provided me discount coupon which made 999 as 699, then paying via Paytm returned another cash back of 350. So the price is absolutely cheaper than advertised.😉
Using the code 'MIZEE5'. You will get monthly subscription for 40 bucks. Plus Rs 20 cashback on paytm. You will get monthly subscription for Rs 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock