Good News (Pics Added)Ordered Amazon fire TV stick

Ya bro i don't have prime membership. I got this for second TV. Anyway to get it earlier? :p i mean cancel and reorder
What are you going to do with the stick without Prime membership? You have any other subscriptions?

Ya bro i don't have prime membership. I got this for second TV. Anyway to get it earlier? :p i mean cancel and reorder
Search for any Seller nearest to u. if found, Re order the item.
No other way except this to get this order early.

Can i buy membership like prime after buying stick? Can u guide me. Should i have bought prime membership?
And Yea i have other membership that i can't tell here.

Yea U can opt for free trial anytime and after that u can go for annual prime memebrship @499/-.
I think there is no cashback offer like it has earlier so not mandatory to buy prime as early as possible.
and if u have any subscription which u can't tell openly here, please make sure All those subscription will work with your firestick

I think u are in Mumbai that's why u got it. I ordered on 03 sep and shipped same day. It is saying arriving on mondayi.e. 11 sep.. thats too much time
Ya, the warehouse is in Bhiwandi and I stay in Mumbai.
Also I have Prime, so got free fast delivery.

Yes, the expected time is way too much. Hope you get it earlier than expected. (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock