Discussion PhonePe - News & Updates

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 230
  • Views: Views 38,616
It's 1st May and phonepe has not updated any offers
Today is Labor day bro..PhonePe employees might forgotten to provide offers:lol:..
BTW I got one cashback offer for Self UPI transfer(not to other PhonePe user)

Though you joked but its true i think.
Yes Fully Agreed Bhai. I am also not happy with this decision of making Brand Ambassador because companies spend a lot of money in the name of advertising and wasted that money on so called these brand ambassadors. I think instead of hiring these brand ambassadors, the companies should spent those money in giving the more and more cashback offers to all their customers it will help more to grow a company. Now same happened with the one of the largest online grocery supermarket bigbasket they hired Shahrukh Khan as a brand ambassador for their advertising and spent a huge money in the name of marketing and promotions but they are still are not number one because of the high prices and less offers compared to others and on the other hand grofers which is number one has not hired any brand ambassador for advertising and promotions and instead of that they are providing good cashback offers and discounts and also all the products are available on the very affordable prices which the mainly customer wants. So I think they should also done the same but they chosen the wrong path..

@Abhi bro,

Fact:

If company give cashbacks then people will purchase from it regularly since they are getting benefit.
If company hires a big star and pay hefty amount, his fans will come once or twice and forget since they came for the love towards him not for their own benefits. Infact they will never ever open the site after the ad stops after some months.

I have stopped using Phonepe since a long as it is compulsory asking or sim verification.

No more offers on phonepe, better to buy Amazon gift vouchers with cashback offers and then do UPI transactions through amazon pay.
You Can't do upi transactions via Amazon Pay Balance
Only possible via bank balance

You Can't do upi transactions via Amazon Pay Balance
Only possible via bank balance
Yeah bro sorry. We can recharge our mobile, DTH and can pay our bill with that balance.

PhonePe providing 25% cashback upto Rs. 100 for Dish - d2h subscribers on app transactions . No minimum value. Customer will get scratch which has to be redeemed to get cashback in form of gift voucher

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock