Breaking Petrol price down by Rs 10 in 6 weeks, diesel by Rs 8

I am aghast at the little knowledge people have on fuel prices and speak as if they know all.
Petrol and diesel prices have been deregulated since long. That means oil marketing companies decide the pricing according to the global brent crude oil price. As brent crude is falling down, prices are going down. This has nothing to do with the government.
You can track brent crude oil prices here: Crude Oil Price Today | WTI OIL PRICE CHART | OIL PRICE PER BARREL | Markets Insider

Now, some have said global oil prices were higher during previous government tenure and fell after 2014 still prices didn't reduce. This is because previous government floated Oil bonds i.e. the government borrowed money to keep the oil prices low and increased debt. The same amount has to be repaid back to those who lent the money. The present government has paid back the money using the additional tax levied.

So, please read about things properly before making illogical comments.
I wonder whether people would be able to understand this or their political leanings would make them blind to realities.

Bjp leaders had given the slogan "Bahut hui janta par petrol diesel ki maar abki bar modi sarkar" and were shouting their lungs out, during upa's rule, despite the fact that Global crude prices were at all time high at that time
;but, after coming into power, these hypocrites have hiked the tax on petroleum products manifold,whereas global fuel prices have seen a massive fall.

If you ask questions from 'these hypocrites,you will be labelled as Anti-national, Anti-Hindu et cetera.

Last edited:
Bjp leaders(modi,shushma,jaitley)and were shouting their lungs out, when UPA was in power, despite the fact that Global crude prices were at all time high at that time, and gave the slogan "Bahut hui janta par petrol diesel ki maar abki bar modi sarkar"
;but, after coming into power, these hypocrites have hiked the tax on petroleum products manifold,however global fuel prices have seen a massive fall.

If you ask questions from 'these hypocrites,you will be labelled as Anti-national, Anti-Hindu et cetera.

Do u mind reading the post put up by PRK bro.

Who will repay the debts ???

If bjp govt is not responsible for petrol price hike then Congress govt was also wrongly blamed by opposition bjp till 2014. If you have guts kindly reply @Anish Pai bro. I hope you dont smartly avoid this post.

I am aghast at the little knowledge people have on fuel prices and speak as if they know all.
Petrol and diesel prices have been deregulated since long. That means oil marketing companies decide the pricing according to the global brent crude oil price. As brent crude is falling down, prices are going down. This has nothing to do with the government.
You can track brent crude oil prices here: Crude Oil Price Today | WTI OIL PRICE CHART | OIL PRICE PER BARREL | Markets Insider

Now, some have said global oil prices were higher during previous government tenure and fell after 2014 still prices didn't reduce. This is because previous government floated Oil bonds i.e. the government borrowed money to keep the oil prices low and increased debt. The same amount has to be repaid back to those who lent the money. The present government has paid back the money using the additional tax levied.

So, please read about things properly before making illogical comments.
I wonder whether people would be able to understand this or their political leanings would make them blind to realities.

I would like to ask you to submit the proof for the statement "The present government has paid back the money using the additional tax levied."

Because , it is a big lie.

Do u mind reading the post put up by PRK bro.

Who will repay the debts ???

When BJP already know that there are more debts to be paid for those oil bonds when UPA in power, why they were are protesting to reduce petrol price further? They realized all these facts only after taking oath? Which means they don't have any idea about all these while protesting and just protested to get attention and votes (like how they said 15L deposit to each account as a lie as per words from Nithin Katkari)?

If bjp govt is not responsible for petrol price hike then Congress govt was also wrongly blamed by opposition bjp till 2014. If you have guts kindly reply @Anish Pai bro. I hope you dont smartly avoid this post.

Did u see me complaining or attacking then UPA Govt before 2014 in this forum for high fuel prices like how u and ur friends are doing now ???

Did i speak and create threads attacking then UPA Govt for the wrong things done till 2014 like how u and ur friends are doing now ???

Can u show any of my posts before 2014 ??? No u wont find, as i was tolerant and unlike how now some people are hell bent on accusing the govt for every thing they do.

Also fuel prices weren't on my list when i voted in 2014.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock