Breaking Petrol price down by Rs 10 in 6 weeks, diesel by Rs 8

Reaction score
Petrol price dropped to a two-month low on Tuesday while diesel touched its lowest level in the last six weeks in Delhi after retail fuel prices were cut on Tuesday. Petrol, diesel prices were slashed for the fifth straight day on Tuesday in which petrol became cheaper by 14-16 paise per litre in all the metro cities of the country while diesel rates dropped by 8-10 paise per litre.

Source: Petrol Diesel Price Today in Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata: Petrol price falls to two-month low. Check latest rates here Petrol price Petrol ka daam diesel ka daam petrol diesel ka daam | Business News

It'll go down further... :) 2019 is not far....

Its not done by Govt, hope ur aware how petrol prices rises and decreases. If VAT/Central tax was cut it would have been shown on media. This is the oil prices thats at work. Increase also was related to this, Govt had not increased tax . Nothing to do with 2019

Its not done by Govt, hope ur aware how petrol prices rises and decreases. If VAT/Central tax was cut it would have been shown on media. This is the oil prices thats at work. Increase also was related to this, Govt had not increased tax . Nothing to do with 2019
If its not managed by govt, why our bjp politicians bashed Congress when they were in power.

If its not managed by govt, why our bjp politicians bashed Congress when they were in power.

Read the first post:

Petrol price dropped to a two-month low on Tuesday while diesel touched its lowest level in the last six weeks in Delhi after retail fuel prices were cut on Tuesday. Petrol, diesel prices were slashed for the fifth straight day on Tuesday in which petrol became cheaper by 14-16 paise per litre in all the metro cities of the country while diesel rates dropped by 8-10 paise per litre.

What is retail fuel prices ??? Does it say taxes were cut ?? No

And regarding why they did that, i dont know, the politicians will be best to answer ur question

Hope they go down further :)

Oil and liquor have been blessings for every government to get money from people in terms of tax and duties, and people don't realize it is some part of their own money which is being given back to them in terms of free schemes.

Last edited:
absolutely bro. These bjp people are corrupt. I sometimes feel in English dictionary beside the meaning of corrupt bjp should be written. Honb. Mr Rahul Gandhi is far better than them. I know @Anish Pai bro as usual will come up with explanations to defend Honb. Mr Modi ji.
Mod Note: Please respect fellow members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the first post:

What is retail fuel prices ??? Does it say taxes were cut ?? No

And regarding why they did that, i dont know, the politicians will be best to answer ur question
I'm just following what BJP and Congress did. The govt was unable to control price, now they're doing to face 2019 elections.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock