Petrol , Diesel Price Increased effect from 16/10/2016 ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 1,374
Sai Laxman said:
They are the starter bro in these price hike :s ..

At least they managed to give petrol under 68 rs even when the oil price at 114-120 dollars per barrel when rupee exchange rate 62 rs+ for dollar...

Sarkar said:
But they are the one who deregulated the price to oil companies from Govt control so why to blame current Govt  :u

Bro,govt cannot do anything in the case of tax...?:huh they always hikes tax along with the oil companies...:s
And I'm not in favor of any parties. In my view this govt is just a continuation of the previous govt just party changed all others are going in same way...

Central govt. Should rollback the oil price controlling permission from oil companies :u:s ..

Saj 007 said:
Bro,govt cannot do anything in the case of tax...?:huh they always hikes tax along with the oil companies...:s
And I'm not in favor of any parties. In my view this govt is just a continuation of the previous govt just party changed all others are going in same way...

Oil tax collected by state Govt also so why are you then blaming center only?

Center only charges excise where as state government charges Vat and entry tax. So why all blame goes to center?

On top of that when central Govt is trying to bring petroleum products under GST so that current 100 % tax can be reduced to GST fixed rate but states are resisting this move

Sarkar said:
Oil tax collected by state Govt also so why are you then blaming center only?

Center only charges excise where as state government charges Vat and entry tax. So why all blame goes to center?

Ok bro blaming state govt too, all are equal to me if it is Congress, Bjp or Communist. Currently none of them are useful for common people...

At the current moment tax on fuel is more than that of the price of fuel. So fuel should be brought under GST
http://www.financialexpress.com/economy/taxes-exceed-actual-cost-of-petrol/163469/

Back
Top Bottom