Seeking Help Personal Loan from Axio

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Does any one have any experience of getting and repaying loan in Axio(earlier captial float) associated with Amazon. Or does any one have any loan taking experience from any other app? Are they genuine? Do they have any hidden charges etc etc..

Hey bro, I've been using Amazon Pay Later in association with Axio. It's been 3 months & they don't charge any extra bucks, so long as you pay on time. Btw, Amazon Pay Later has auto debit feature enabled at the time of applying & have to choose auto debit via DC or Bank account. Be sure to manually pay before the due date or make sure you have enough money in your bank account so the auto debit goes through without any hitch.

Flipkart Pay Later, on the other hand, started charging Rs 5, 10, and 15 in different price brackets, so I'd stay away from that.

Btw, I asked a friend how to improve my CIBIL score since I'd never taken out a loan and in Nov 2022, my score was 0.

But last week, it jumped to 799 - pretty awesome!
And, in Feb 2022, a lady from the SBI local branch where I have an account called me to offer a Simply Click CC. I went to the branch & they processed for the CC after my consent. CC application was accepted & I got my SBI CC within 10-12 days at residence.

So, the takeaway here is that if you haven't taken out any loan before and want to boost your CIBIL score (which can help you get a CC with a higher limit and any kind of loan in general), try Amazon Pay Later, use it for shopping, electricity, LPG payments, and mobile recharges, etc. Pay before time and you're CIBIL score should be over 700 after three to four months.

I never go out of my way to buy things I don't need, even though I have Amazon Pay Later. I still have to pay for it eventually, so I don't want to blow my money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock