Paytm would charge 2% for loading Paytm Wallet through Credit Card from July 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 5,517
But i see on internet that lot of people using this trick to convert cash from credit card.
Exactly what @PRK Bro said is absolutely right. Their monitoring is very strict. They monitor each and every transactions and if they found any such activities they will not spare your merchant account.

If do it again and again several times then they will definitely block ur merchant account.
Mine was all also blocked though mine didn't involve loading money through credit card. But I used to send paytm balance from my paytm wallet to own merchant account and they blocked it saying their risk detection engine has flagged my merchant account as being abused.

Mine was all also blocked though mine didn't involve loading money through credit card. But I used to send paytm balance from my paytm wallet to own merchant account and they blocked it saying their risk detection engine has flagged my merchant account as being abused.
Yes Bro These days they are blocking merchant accounts if they found huge credit card card money transfer to bank account may be from the customers/individuals from which they had loaded money in wallet is from credit card so they may assumed that you are taking or giving cash benefits to some one. Even same happened with me too I had taken my own payments from someone and they blocked my merchant accounts. Its all happening because lot of people use paytm for transferring credit card money to bank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom