Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 278
  • Views: Views 43,835
Is anyone using Paytm Payments Bank Account and Debit Card ? I have a full kyc account and they're asking me to setup a passcode for using my payments bank account. My question is do they charge you for using their Bank Account and Debit Card ? are there any hidden charges ?

Is anyone using Paytm Payments Bank Account and Debit Card ? I have a full kyc account and they're asking me to setup a passcode for using my payments bank account. My question is do they charge you for using their Bank Account and Debit Card ? are there any hidden charges ?

Yeah, I do have an account. If you don't get physical debit card, there are zero charges on the account.

Yeah, I do have an account. If you don't get physical debit card, there are zero charges on the account.

are there any charges if i do less or no transactions or just occasionally load some cash from a cash point and spend it ? is that cool ?

are there any charges if i do less or no transactions or just occasionally load some cash from a cash point and spend it ? is that cool ?
No.. there are absolutely no charges.
I am also using their Fixed Deposit option to receive extra interests.

Got this message today.

veaFqm1.jpg

Full terms here.

All you need to know about the New Paytm Wallet | Paytm Payments Bank Blog

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock