Discussion Paytm News and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 279
  • Views: Views 44,260
Paytm now charges 1.75%+GST for adding money more than 10000 per month using credit card.

Its rubbish that an app stops working until I uninstall so called "harmful" app which is already cleared by play protect.

n8Il5Sl.jpg

Which apps are these?
TeamViewer is a well known software used to remotely control PC or access/share files among them. PayTm is now poking it's nose in security of devices. They should be first know that their app have no protection against rooted devices.

TeamViewer is a well known software used to remotely control PC or access/share files among them and PayTm now poking it's nose in security of devices. They should be first know that their app have no protection against rooted devices.
Which apps it wants deleted?

Its rubbish that an app stops working until I uninstall so called "harmful" app which is already cleared by play protect.

n8Il5Sl.jpg
Its not paytm fault. There a lot of kyc fraud cases are coming because of these remote app these days by the help of these remote apps that's why paytm is doing this.

TeamViewer is a well known software used to remotely control PC or access/share files among them. PayTm is now poking it's nose in security of devices. They should be first know that their app have no protection against rooted devices.

g6rdbPX.jpg

For me its anydesk, these fools should've at least added an option to bypass this at users own risk. I use anydesk so much that I'd rather Uninstall paytm. Maybe we could install the older version of paytm. Their intention might be good but they shouldn't force, in fact paytm should not be allowed to know what other apps are installed on our phones.

Edit: this is the response i got from their support.

"We suggest to you. Please turn off the screen recording option in the Paytm app. Kindly follow these steps to turn off the screen recording > Go to my security setting > Click on screen recording option > Click to Off button. In case, you still face the same issue, kindly let us know. Thanks!"

Last edited:
g6rdbPX.jpg

For me its anydesk, these fools should've at least added an option to bypass this at users own risk. I use anydesk so much that I'd rather Uninstall paytm. Maybe we could install the older version of paytm. Their intention might be good but they shouldn't force, in fact paytm should not be allowed to know what other apps are installed on our phones.

Edit: this is the response i got from their support.

"We suggest to you. Please turn off the screen recording option in the Paytm app. Kindly follow these steps to turn off the screen recording > Go to my security setting > Click on screen recording option > Click to Off button. In case, you still face the same issue, kindly let us know. Thanks!"
Same problem, I have uninstalled PayTm, will use their site for wallet transactions and other UPI apps for Payments Bank

The only problem with using Paytm website is we cannot send money to a phone number....or atleast I can't find that option. Its only for this reason I have the Paytm app on the phone, otherwise would have long deleted it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock