• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,409

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Indian Railways plans to gradually restart passenger train operations from 12th May, 2020, initially with 15 pairs of trains.

These trains will be run as special trains from New Delhi Station connecting 15 important cities of the country.

TLkcP3q.jpg

Source: Ministry of Railways

start local trains in urban and Suburban area also soon
You gotta be kidding me. Right? That's the most crowded place in the entire city.

A workplace strategy is first needed. Than we can think about public transport. In my state run buses are running at half capacity. Sad part is state is gonna have to bear the cost of losses.

Central Govt. doing wrong steps running trains from epic centres. State Govt. will bear the burden for increasing cases and load on hospitals.
These migrants left their states for better opportunities while we preferred to be loyal to our states. No that they are under distress. They are putting our lives at stakes by coming back. I might not be politically correct here. But I am way beyond correct here.

my state run buses are running at half capacity. Sad part is state is gonna have to bear the cost of losses.
In WB , State govt already doubled bus fare in Orange and Green zone.
Minimum fare is ₹14

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock