Pam & Tommy | Hulu | Disney+ Hotstar

Episode 5 now streaming
There is no need to put this kind of posts buddy. People who are watching it probably know it is out, if not it would be on their continue watching tab. So, please do understand and kindly refrain from adding a post saying new episodes dropped on every other thread.

There is no need to put this kind of posts buddy. People who are watching it probably know it is out, if not it would be on their continue watching tab. So, please do understand and kindly refrain from adding a post saying new episodes dropped on every other thread.
I think it's ok....people can discuss about the new episodes if they want after my posts

I think it's ok....people can discuss about the new episodes if they want after my posts
If you have valid discussions points such as appreciation or criticism or whatever it is fine you can go ahead and put out your thoughts. No one will bother with it. But just saying new episode is added is never enough. It will significantly lower the engagement quality on the forums. So, please don't post such posts in the future.

If you have valid discussions points such as appreciation or criticism or whatever it is fine you can go ahead and put out your thoughts. No one will bother with it. But just saying new episode is added is never enough. It will significantly lower the engagement quality on the forums. So, please don't post such posts in the future.
Are you a mod? If you are a mod, i will obey you.

He doesn't need to be a mod to raise valid points. It looks like you are just trying to increase your post count. An example of such work that I closed just now is here

Please do not repeat this.
Done.

Not trying to increase post count. Just trying to give a timeline feel to the thread

Last edited:
Finished Pam and Tommy. After a long time I enjoyed a mini series. Waiting for Kim and Ray J now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock