Pam & Tommy | Hulu | Disney+ Hotstar

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
The series, based on a true scandal, features an all-star cast including Lily James (“Yesterday”), Sebastian Stan (“The Falcon and the Winter Soldier”), Nick Offerman (“Parks and Recreation”), Taylor Schilling (“Orange is the New Black”) and Seth Rogen (“Long Shot”).

Teaser:
Source

Trailer:
Source

Feb 2 on Hulu in US and Disney+ Internationally.
tmdZjED.jpg

Last edited:
I Love You, Tommy episode is the most weirdest thing I've ever watched in my life. After watching it. I can say I have seen it all. Can't or don't even wanna imagine James Franco as Tommy doing that. It's just weird. Anyhow the series is actually quite good one. Seth Rogen as always is perfect in every role he plays. Lily James also gives perfect Pamela vibes. I don't know much about Tommy Lee or how he looked before. So have nothing to compare him to.

I Love You, Tommy episode is the most weirdest thing I've ever watched in my life.
As per many reviewers who got watch the whole series, it is the only episode which is probably and reasonably rated A or R whatever the most mature rating is available. Rest of the series is pretty normal and not all weird it seems.
. I can say I have seen it all. Can't or don't even wanna imagine James Franco as Tommy doing that.
Idk why u brought him here.. He was never involved with the series. Perhaps u misplaced Sebastian Stan with him. 😅

As per many reviewers who got watch the whole series, it is the only episode which is probably and reasonably rated A or R whatever the most mature rating is available. Rest of the series is pretty normal and not all weird it seems.
It should be Rated D or P or W whichever you prefer. This episode is totally skippable. There is no plot continuation. This episode is on how they met.
Idk why u brought him here.. He was never involved with the series. Perhaps u misplaced Sebastian Stan with him. 😅
James Franco was supposed to both direct the series and play the role of Tommy Lee.

James Franco was supposed to both direct the series and play the role of Tommy Lee.
Oh yes.. I totally forgot that. Sebastian Stan and Lily James initial look shoots were the only things I remember after it went to production.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock