Pakistan's Currency at Record Low

30₹ in the next few days ah? Let's see bro, if that doesn't happen, I seriously hope that people like you get cursed by the well wishers of this country
I think you are typically a follower of Sadwi Pragyan .
I am well wisher of country and i don't need certificate from people like you :LOL:

Let's see what our "Dream Expert" has to say about it? after all its too easy for layman to predict about economy.:cap2:
No need to predict, one can easily say about about our economy from the price rise, unemployment, growth rate etc.

This is a different topic. I am saying about rupee value depreciation not whether it is good/bad for the economy of the country.
First learn some basic economics, I would suggest NCERT's of class 11&12th. Then emphasis on the exchange rate's effect on import/export.

Last edited:
This is a different topic. I am saying about rupee value depreciation not whether it is good/bad for the economy of the country.

Where did I bring good or bad economy ? I am also taking about depreciation. I only ask you to give some light with your huge resources on what you think about state of Indian rupee currently. Under or over valued ?

Where did I bring good or bad economy ? I am also taking about depreciation. I only ask you to give some light with your huge resources on what you think about state of Indian rupee currently. Under or over valued ?
The biggest achievement of modi government was that it created a new breed of pseudo intellectuals and economist, those who don't even have an iota of knowledge about economy are lecturing how Modi's policies are failing. Don't expect any answer from him.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock