Pakistan's Currency at Record Low

They can only bomb children's hospital at Gaza. Jewish people gets harassed by Neo-Nazi and KKK in America. They don't have guts to fight them. And Israel's victim card is also getting really old. Just like 1984 riots being remembered by media even today. Somehow they have forgotten about 2002 riots.
Were you there ? Have you seen the bombed kids yourself ? What about the rockets the hamas are firing at them everyday? And regarding not mentioning 2002 riots , 300+ people were killed in the police firing in Gujarat to stop the riots, Police worked from day one to stop unlike 1984 where Rajiv gandhi stopped the army for three days.

Last edited:
Do not worry. Ours will be also low in the next 5 years.
What exactly is your qualification to make a remark like this? Are you an economist? Anyone with a little knowledge of economy knows that its too dynamic of a subject to predict anything about it. Even the legendary economists like Adam Smith , John Maynard Keynes have failed in predictions.

Last edited:
Do not worry. Ours will be also low in the next 5 years.
Just because you pity the government. Doesn't mean that you expect something bad happen to our country.

What exactly is your qualification to make a remark like this? Are you an economist? Anyone with a little knowledge of economy knows that its too dynamic of a subject to predict anything about it. Even the legendary economists like Adam Smith , John Maynard Keynes have failed in predictions.
Yes, i have more qualification than the current PM and most of the current union ministers:) and all my degree certificates are genuine, do you have any problems??
If you look at the present scenario, any lay man can predict that value of dollar will cross 100rs in next few days.:LOL:

Last edited:
Were you there ? Have you seen the bombed kids yourself ? What about the rockets the hamas are firing at them everyday? And regarding not mentioning 2002 riots , 300+ people were killed in the police firing in Gujarat to stop the riots, Police worked from day one to stop unlike 1984 where Rajiv gandhi stopped the army for three days.
When you cannot see the bombed kids, how can you see the rockets fired by Hamas? This blind hatred towards a particular community will bring only disaster. If you can't condemn the cruel acts of Israel army, atleast dont justify it.... I know I am going to get another reply with "What about?", so lets just end it here

Yes, i have more qualification than the current PM and most of the current union ministers:) and all my degree certificates are genuine, do you have any problems??
If you look at the present scenario, any lay man can predict that value of dollar will cross 100rs in next few days.:LOL:

Dada With your huge knowledge pls give some light on this Is the rupee overvalued or undervalued?

Which one do you think is true ? :unsure:

Last edited:
Predict a date, we will talk after that. Economics isn't a subject for laymen, Even those who were considered kings of this field have failed.

When you cannot see the bombed kids, how can you see the rockets fired by Hamas? This blind hatred towards a particular community will bring only disaster. If you can't condemn the cruel acts of Israel army, atleast dont justify it.... I know I am going to get another reply with "What about?", so lets just end it here
Tell me where have i justified it. Otherwise edit your comment.

Due to decrease in value of their currency Pakistan Government is likely to slash amount of cash carried abroad by individuals from $10,000 to $3000. What's interesting is that Pakistan airspace is still closed (causing their loss) and they said they will not do anything about it till 31st May. In other words even in this economic crisis they are waiting to see who wins India's Election before deciding on opening air space. :rofl2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock