Pakistan to be first South Asian country to test 5G

shawl_who said:
I remember u told me, few yrs back.... that youtube is banned there, and local sites are growing bcoz of it.
I remember clearly. :p

I am also surprised by seeing that reply. Youtube is banned in pak news was all over the internet few years ago for a video, So they removed the restriction now.

shawl_who said:
I remember u told me, few yrs back.... that youtube is banned there, and local sites are growing bcoz of it.
I remember clearly. [emoji14]

That was couple of years back when Youtube refuse to remove objectionable content so Govt banned it and later on after removal of content it was restored.

There was no restrictions ever on Twitter,Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter is very popular in Pak that we know as Pak Ministers issue nuke threat to sovereign countries over Twitter and don't bother about issuing official diplomatic reply [emoji1]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistan-israel-nuclear-warning-fake-news-story-response-islamabad-syria-a7494961.html

That is one mistake in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'. YouTube wass banned in Pakistan at that time. Then how did Pavan upload the video? :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock