Pakistan Super League, 2017 -- Updates ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 10,591
8418d8ffd53526c8d3e37f4f58d7e1fd.jpg
412b95a0f89a45437f3489b5fe4b405e.jpg
d401941c46b6b2a8d5f5391fbda1c5a4.jpg
02a75f6208adc0236020ea9e2fb49067.jpg

PSL final to be played in Lahore after green signal from CM

Ending a week-long impasse, it has been confirmed that the final of the second season of the Pakistan Super League will be played in Lahore on March 5 as originally scheduled. The latest development follows after Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif gave a go-ahead to hosting of the match on Monday (February 27).

PSL final to be played in Lahore after green signal from CM - Cricbuzz

Well I'll be flying to Lahore only if Karachi is in finals!! It's gonna be fun... Sorry I am optimistic about my team!

Hey bro Mazhar how do you get all these channels? You're Pakistani but based outside, right?

DRS to be used in PSL playoffs

Najam Sethi, Pakistan Super League chairman, on Tuesday (February 28) announced that the Decision Review System will be used in the playoff matches of the tournament.

While the technology will be used in the three playoff matches, it won't be available for the final, which is set to be held in Lahore. The company handling the Hawk Eye technology - Hawk Eye Innovations Ltd. - has refused to travel to Pakistan for the final match, which is set to be played on March 5.

DRS to be used in PSL playoffs - Cricbuzz

Pietersen, Mills pull out of PSL final

Quetta Gladiators have been dealt a severe blow after reaching the Pakistan Super League final with most of their star overseas players pulling out of the summit clash to be held on March 5 in Lahore. The English trio of Kevin Pietersen, Luke Wright and Tymal Mills tweeted their decisions shortly after their side clinched a thrilling one-run win over Peshawar Zalmi on Tuesday (February 28) to reach their second successive final.

Even though Wright played only one game in the tournament, Pietersen and Mills have played a huge role in guiding their side to the final. While the 36-year-old veteran scored 241 runs at an average of 34, including a match-winning 22-ball 40 in the first qualifier, Mills picked up seven wickets in five matches at an economy of 7.25.

Pietersen, Mills pull out of PSL final - Cricbuzz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock