Pakistan Cricket Team is most Successful team in Asia

• Thread starter Thread starter dreambox.pk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 2,139
Status
Not open for further replies.
wewake said:
bro this thread is about ODI wins not about percentage win.. you already admitted that

I think he should change the title thread ; Very misleading :P:P

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Success in ''Away games & ICC tournament '' are very important parameters.
You are comparing at ''Amateur Level" :P:P

''South Africa has the best win percentage in WC next to Australia , but i won't say they are the successful than India or Pak or SL in world cup'' :dodgy:dodgy

lolzzzz

thats how the record is kept not like moka moka Pakistan has better win % over India in all formats

wewake said:
bro this thread is about ODI wins not about percentage win.. you already admitted that

am just requesting you to edit your post because yesterday India won its 447th ODI

may be Pakistan is Number one or will be or will remain number one by applying all the stats.. but don't post wrong information.. edit it to 447th.. if you want source check 4th post of this thread

Dear Pakistan got less number of matches to get these wins compare to India thats why Pakistan is winner even both are at par that's Match calculation criteria check if u need any explanation

Forget % just count how many big titles you have. For example if you play with scotland, netherland, zim levels team your win % will definitely improve but you cannot be most successful

dreambox.pk said:
Dear Pakistan got less number of matches to get these wins compare to India thats why Pakistan is winner even both are at par that's Match calculation criteria check if u need any explanation

what a man you are?? am not comparing here any team.. if Pakistan got less number of matches to get these win thn will you not edit your post with correct figures??

Correct India's ODI Wins to 447.. it's not 446

my only issue is incorrect data i.e 446

i don't have issue with your comparison... you carry on... but correct the data in first post

Sarkar said:
Forget % just count how many big titles you have. For example if you play with scotland, netherland, zim levels team your win % will definitely improve but you cannot be most successful

I agree. His title as '' Most Successful Team'' is very misleading :no:no

'' Titles & Away Success '' are the important parameters, not '' Number of wins or Win Percentage '' :k:k

Nepal's T20 Win Percentage -

Played -3
Won- 2
Lost- 1
Win %age- 66.66

Better than Australia, RSA, New Zealand, England, India, Pakistan, Srilanka and all other nations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom