Discussion Our RO keeps going bad

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,127
Hmm.. I may chip in with a caution for people drinking from sealed water cans. It certainly leads to long term effects on your body. You will lose taste of how pure water tastes lol. Also do see from where this sealed water reservoir is.

As Someone said if you could add water softener then the RO machine would not become faulty so frequently. Just check the TDS of the water which goes in the RO machine.

Currently using VGuard water purifier since 2 yrs. Extremely happy.
MKJJssc.jpg

Last edited:
I am using LG Water purifier for almost 3 years now.Has worked flawlessly till now.But from what i know if your TDS is very high then these purifiers will keep on getting bad.In such cases it is advisable to go for Industrial water purifier.Getting Water Bottle from any source other than Bisleri won't be judicious in my opinion.Bisleri 20 ltr can costs Rs 80 but it clean,tastes good and has the seal of Bisleri.

RO water tends to taste similar to mineral water due to water softener and iron filter/ remover. when compared with normal water purifier which only taste bitter . agree with Bapun & karthik bro water softener does help in extending life of RO water purifier. RO doesn't get bad but in area with high iron content , iron filter need to be replaced after few months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock