Breaking OTTs agree to self regulation code

Long live torrents!
If I am not wrong censorship will limit to locally produced content. Not international content.
Great win for ur fight @DJ Roy bro 😎👍
Me or others raising voice on social media didn't help the cause. It was government who always wanted to set up an independent body to regulate OTT. If I am not wrong they agreed to self censorship before too but didn't respect the promise. Now let's see what happens.

Censorship is sham anyway
Now instead of debating on this. What if I just use a sister or mother incest slangs. How would you react? Humans needs to act like humans even in fiction.

Now instead of debating on this. What if I just use a sister or mother incest slangs. How would you react? Humans needs to act like humans even in fiction.

I will just give you a cool and sweet smile and will enjoy your vocabulary.

Slangs are part of every culture and mother and sister ones are included in every language.

I don't think you will be crusading to create an utopian or puritical system of entertainment or social rules whereby any slang is frowned upon.

I enjoy slangs in tv shows and movies.

Deadpool would not be Deadpool without such cheeky slangs and sexual and comical references.

What would have been the charm of Family Man had Manoj Bajpayee not uttered those slangs in comical ways and in serious ways?

Don't worry YouTube there to enjoy but leave the OTT coz it's part of family nowadays like TV by that censorship much needed one 🙂

We Indians have the knack of shoving "family ideals" into every bit of our entertainment.

Why can't there be adult entertainment, simply for adults who can handle adult stuff in an adult like manner?

Why don't apps create a separate section whereby adult / "un-family stuff" requires pass code which an "adult" can have access to?

We Indians have the knack of shoving "family ideals" into every bit of our entertainment.

Why can't there be adult entertainment, simply for adults who can handle adult stuff in an adult like manner?

Why don't apps create a separate section whereby adult / "un-family stuff" requires pass code which an "adult" can have access to?
And by following ask why we do dressing ?? Why not be like a new born baby all time ?? We can't there is a limit for everything if school going children saw a adult content in ott he may think to do it in physically without knowing the seriousness what he doing .. that's what we reading in newspaper everyday .. Nothing to tell more on seriousness of this issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock