Online shopping goes bizarre: Customer buys smartphone on Amazon, gets a stone delivered instead

here, amazon send me " Delivery confirmation " sms and mail before it actual delivery to me, and status shows, "

"Package was handed directly to customer The delivery receipt was signed by XYZ "
but in real, they don't carry any paper for signing though ...
here courier is Amazon Transportation service and 99% of time I buy from cloudtail India Private Ltd seller

here, amazon send me " Delivery confirmation " sms and mail before it actual delivery to me, and status shows, "

"Package was handed directly to customer The delivery receipt was signed by XYZ "
but in real, they don't carry any paper for signing though ...
here courier is Amazon Transportation service and 99% of time I buy from cloudtail India Private Ltd seller
They carry a device on which we sign.

They carry a device on which we sign.

Last time when bought R5A flipkart guy did not take any sign from me, neither on paper nor on smartphone, last time when I signed on their smartphone was 2 years ago when i ordered another phone

Last time when bought R5A flipkart guy did not take any sign from me, neither on paper nor on smartphone, last time when I signed on their smartphone was 2 years ago when i ordered another phone
Delivery guys aren't following the process I guess.

That's bad bro. Which item you faced an issue with?
Netgear wireless router.

Return was not accepted though product was faulty on delivery. They kept on saying product is used now. I shown them speedtests too from old and new router.

I also observed that Amazon delivery people are not taking signature, they carry device but they confirm delivery of all items at one time and they sign themselves. Normally I get delivery confirmation sms after an hour or so probably after they deliver all items in our area.

However Flipkart ekart guys always take signature and also request to provide positive delivery feedback on sms we receive after delivery.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock