Discussion OnePlus Nord Series

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 9,277
Realme X50m, but with an 90Hz AMOLED Display & OxygenOS. That's how they're keeping the cost low. Using most things from its sister companies and spending as low as they can on R&D. Similar to what Apple did with the new iPhone SE. They took the already existing design of iPhone 8, hence spent less on R&D and were able to price it aggressively.

Last edited:
Realme X50m, but with an 90Hz AMOLED Display & OxygenOS. That's how they're keeping the cost low. Using most things from its sister companies and spending as low as they can on R&D. Similar to what Apple did with the new iPhone SE. They took the already existing design of iPhone 8, hence spent less on R&D and were able to price it aggressively.
I think they have worked a lot on the design aspects. So, we cannot call it a rebrand. Also, for me it does not look like RealMe X50m.

I think they have worked a lot on the design aspects. So, we cannot call it a rebrand. Also, for me it does not look like RealMe X50m.
I am not saying it's a straight up rebrand like Poco Smartphones. They won't do that. They made a few changes here and there. Like adding the alert slider for example. And they swapped the 120Hz LCD for 90Hz AMOLED Display.

I am not saying it's a straight up rebrand like Poco Smartphones. They won't do that. They made a few changes here and there. Like adding the alert slider for example. And they swapped the 120Hz LCD for 90Hz AMOLED Display.
I agree with you. Volume buttons are also different. But, the back and front also looks completely different. Also, the device looks narrower to me.

OnePlus Nord Specs..

POzt4A7.jpg

Credit: Evan Blass- Twitter

Last edited:
Interview with Carl Pei: They discuss about the cost of various parts for making a phone. He also shows the various prototypes that they tested and also the final OnePlus Nord.

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock