Discussion OnePlus Nord Series

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 9,340
Yesterday for new update.
Bxe9KU7.jpg

vA8Qcbb.jpg

One Plus has released another update and this seems to be fixing that tint issue that many users were facing I read this on One Plus forum as I was not facing it. I have updated this with the one plus updater app as it will take time for them to release it normally.

GBcOXFA.jpg

jBakpzN.jpg

Also, macro camera quality has been improved since the last two updates. In the last update, the quality was improved a little bit and now with this update, I can click even move more closer compared to earlier without blur. Here is the comparison before the update and after the update

Before Update :

Th67cxF.jpg

After Update :

4HJDfTx.jpg

As, Its just a 2 Megapixel so we cannot expect much but still better than earlier. :undecided:

Last edited:
If you've been on the OnePlus forums recently, you may have seen several worrying reports of Nord devices performing unsolicited factory resets, causing users to lose all of their data in the process. According to some of the affected people, their Nord felt warm in their pockets and when they pulled it out, it was doing a factory reset all by itself.

Source: OnePlus Forums (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7)

OnePlus Nord owners are reporting random factory resets and data loss

OnePlus launched the first Android 11-based Open Beta for the Nord at the beginning of the year, and now the company is back with the second beta. It's bringing along a slew of welcome bug fixes and interface optimizations, but as far as we can tell, there weren't any deal-breaking issues in the first Open Beta that needed fixing. Here's to hoping it'll remain that way in the second release.

OnePlus Nord's second Android 11 Open Beta arrives with a slew of bug fixes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock