Discussion OnePlus 9 Series | OnePlus 9 - OnePlus 9 Pro - OnePlus 9R 5G

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 5,643
OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro supports only two 5G Bands
OnePlus 9R supports only one 5G Band
When your product is not as good as your marketing, this happens.!!

Rival Meizu 18 Pro is a great product (cameras needs improvement). They planned for a comeback in India last year. But due to Covid, they postponed it. Their FlymeOS was clean and way ahead of time when Meizu m2 launched. I hope they make a comeback strongly.

Oneplus 9 and 9pro has only a 16-megapixel camera which can shoot only up to 1080p. While Nord has 32Mp and can shoot up to 4K 60 and Nord secondary front can also shoot 4K 30. Seems one plus forgot about the front camera.

Oneplus 9 and 9pro has only a 16-megapixel camera which can shoot only up to 1080p. While Nord has 32Mp and can shoot up to 4K 60 and Nord secondary front can also shoot 4K 30. Seems one plus forgot about the front camera.
Check our Onlytech news article. I've mentioned there that they have been using the same IMX471 sensor ever since the Op7 series...

People should just buy a poco f3 under 30k if they want affordable flagship.
Sooner or later POCO price will become like OnePlus. We need an stable alternative from Asus or some Indian companies like Micromax. Who literally listen to its users and not believe in destroying competition to do monopoly.

In 2021, Vivo is cheaper than OnePlus 😂

fA9VlqQ.jpg

bhQDXJ6.jpg

OBeMFtO.jpg

People should just buy a poco f3 under 30k if they want affordable flagship.
There was so much hype for OP9 due to 'hasselblad' but it seems things didn't went as expected and this series is a flop!

Flop due to overpricing too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock