Discussion OnePlus 9 Series | OnePlus 9 - OnePlus 9 Pro - OnePlus 9R 5G

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 5,711
Not sure how accurate these are (I highly doubt it BTW), but here you go.

OnePlus 9:
8/128: Rs. 49,999
12/256: Rs. 59,999
Astral Black, Winter Mist, And Arctic Sky colors

OnePlus 9 Pro:
8/128: Rs. 64,999
12/256: Rs. 69,999
Stellar Black, Morning Mist, and Pine Green colors

OnePlus 9R:
8/128: Rs. 39,999
12/256: Rs. 43,999
Carbon Black and Lake Blue colors.

But in China Oppo is very popular. And in reality in India too Oppo is very popular in the Offline market.
That's very sad, but very true. Yesterday one electrician came for minor work in my home. He said he has got new phone last month. It's OPPO and I tried to send one meter reading video file (around 300MB). I tried Nearby Share, but its unavailable in his phone. On small inspection, I found that the phone is running on ducking Android 8. The sellers in offline talk any sh!t to sell the oppo sh!t. He is not an illiterate and got cheated so easily. Just imagine the situation of people people with no secondary education.

OMG. I hate that ColorOS. I mean, how can people even tolerate that sh!t. Its like Samsung's age old TouchWiz, with many different colourful cr@p as added extras.

OnePlus 9:

OnePlus 9 Pro:

OnePlus 9R:
I think they leaked more so when the price announced people will feel it less.

Source

That's very sad, but very true. Yesterday one electrician came for minor work in my home. He said he has got new phone last month. It's OPPO and I tried to send one meter reading video file (around 300MB). I tried Nearby Share, but its unavailable in his phone. On small inspection, I found that the phone is running on ducking Android 8. The sellers in offline talk any sh!t to sell the oppo sh!t. He is not an illiterate and got cheated so easily. Just imagine the situation of people people with no secondary education.

OMG. I hate that ColorOS. I mean, how can people even tolerate that sh!t. Its like Samsung's age old TouchWiz, with many different colourful cr@p as added extras.
Offline retailers can sell you anything. I went there to enquire for M51 a few months back and he was trying to sell me some sh#t Samsung A series phone with that Exynos processor and was telling me that M series is bad and I will not get warranty stuff and bla bla.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

OnePlus 9:

OnePlus 9 Pro:

OnePlus 9R:
Here's something from another source (This will directly contradict the above, so can't really say which one is accurate anymore):

"OnePlus 9R is expected to priced under ₹25,000"

HG4u5tL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock