[Official] - Tamil Nadu CM "Dr. J. Jayalalitha" is no more!

R.I.P Madam .. I never thought ill post this comment in social media .. U R my Role model madam , U R my leader madam .. Whenever i was feeling sad and felt alone one name came to my mind J.Jayalalithaa Madam Whole nation will miss you madam .. Thanks for Coming .. One thing I am happy madam ur now free from all the hate , abusive , hurt , teasing comments from opposition poltical party's , Telemedia , printing media , Social media .. U lot suffered from these guys madam .. You dont need hear all those comments ..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bro, Jaya's political story is different. You should read through details about Sasikala and the link between Jayalalitha and Sasikala. Then you will understand why Sasikala is not allowing relatives of Jaya to reach Jaya till now.

If you have some time, go through the below article with patience.. I did go through only today (just an hour ago)..

How Modi once saved jayalalitha from a Frankenstein’s monster – Best of Live News and Articles

Really interesting article and thanks for sharing this as all this looks like a well planned.

May her soul R.I.P.

From Amma To Chinamma, It's Official. Sasikala Natarajan To Be Party Chief

sasikala-natrajan_650x400_71481785460.jpg

From Amma To Chinamma, It's Official. Sasikala Natarajan To Be Party Chief

Why That Doctor Not Met Press In These Mean Time(i.e From Dec 06,2016 To Feb 05,2017)??

What Made Him To Meet Press Today,A Day After Sasi Announced Of Becoming C.M???

??????????????????????????????????%??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!????

First press which was released by doctors.... they said her vitals and health continued to improve but later she faced severe cardiac arrest and that caused the death and now they're saying she died due to multiple organ failure! Two contradictory statements!!

A year ago today, Tamil Nadu lost its Amma

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock