Breaking NZC and Prime Video India Sign a Six Year Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is bit faster??
Or the television broadcast is actually bit slow?
Yes, fps is messed up its like watching the video in 1.5x speed
Prime Video is streaming at 50 FPS. Our eyes/brain is used to watching TV channels in India at 25 FPS. That's the reason 50 FPS "feels" fast. But in fact this reduces the strain on our eyes and brain as it is not required to interpolate the missing frames. If a person is used to 50/60 FPS broadcast, this interpolation due to 25 FPS in fact makes the video feel jittery.

8VS80xq.jpg

Prime Video is streaming at 50 FPS. Our eyes/brain is used to watching TV channels in India at 25 FPS. That's the reason 50 FPS "feels" fast. But in fact this reduces the strain on our eyes and brain as it is not required to interpolate the missing frames. If a person is used to 50/60 FPS broadcast, this interpolation due to 25 FPS in fact makes the video feel jittery.

8VS80xq.jpg
Tv channels doesn't broadcast in 25fps they telecast most of the things in 50-60 fps... Meanwhile D+H or voot allow us to stream only in 25 fps.

8VS80xq.jpg
From Where you get this information ? I can't find in my app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock