Northeast Monsoon Rain & Flood updates Tamilnadu

• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 444
  • Views Views: Views 27,220
RE: North Eastern monsoon Rain & Flood updates in Tamilnadu

Sadiq said:
Friends, I am back. I was safe. But no electricity for the past 4 days. No network even now from the last 3 days. Now only my broadband started working. Contacted the world finally.

welcome back bro :wlcm .. Last nit I also back ..

Vicky said:
If report told cloudy means many times heavy rain only:(:'(,if they told heavy rain means no rain:s:s

yeah that was our fate :s:s:nj ..

Update: Chennai International Airport Passenger service wont resume till 8th December 2015 .. Foreign Package Service resumed Today - Puthiyathalaimurai Channel ..

SaiLaxman said:
bro idea service resumed ah bro :huh ..

Bro i have checked in network selection,idea tower also came,so now idea network also resumed:k

9pEhNrb.png

Bro's any one read this news:skd:skd:shy:shy

வெள்ளத்தில் சிக்கி மீட்கப்பட்ட ரமணன்!!!!

சென்னை: சென்னையில் வெள்ளத்தில் சிக்கிய வானிலை ஆய்வு மைய இயக்குனர் எஸ்.ஆர். ரமணனை போலீசார் பாதுகாப்பாக மீட்டனர். வானிலை ஆய்வு மைய இயக்குநராக இருக்கும் எஸ்.ஆர்.ரமணனின் வீடு, தியாகராய நகரில் உள்ள அடுக்குமாடிக் குடியிருப்பில் உள்ளது.

அடையாறு ஆற்றில் ஏற்பட்ட வெள்ளப் பெருக்கு காரணமாக தியாகராய நகர் பகுதியில் புதன்கிழமை வெள்ளம் சூழந்தது. இதில் ரமணனும், அவரது குடும்பத்தினரும் வீட்டில் சிக்கிக் கொண்டனர். இதையடுத்து உடனே ரமணன், காவல் துறையினரைத் தொடர்பு கொண்டு உதவி கோர அவர்கள் விரைந்து வந்து ரமணன் குடும்பத்தினரையும் அந்த குடியிருப்பில் இருந்த பிற குடும்பங்களையும் மீட்டுச் சென்றுள்ளனர். இந்த விஷயம் இப்போது தான் வெளியில் வருகிறது.

Translate:

SR Ramanan rescued trapped in flood

Chennai: Chennai Meteorological director SR caught in the flood. Ramanan police rescued safely. The house will be the Director of Meteorological esarramanan, T. Nagar is in the apartment.

T. Nagar Adyar River due to flooding caused by the flooding in the area culantatu Wednesday. The Ramanan, were trapped in the house with his family. Immediately after the PRS, PRS, they come to seek help by contacting the police turaiyinarait family was in the apartment with other families have gone to the rescue. This matter is now on the outside.

Thanks for the idea network update @Vicky bro .. And Ramanan news :shy:tup ..

Tomorrow IBPS CWE Clerk 5 Exam Also Postponed

But please confirm with college exam centre for more details

Source:Pt News

J4TnIjQ.png

fVxu4jA.png

santosha172 said:
Any fresh relief

Bro till now not relief from rain :(

Back
Top Bottom