Nokia flaunts Lumia’s popularity on a world map

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
Nokia flaunts Lumia’s popularity on a world map

Nokia, it seems, is wasting no opportunity to bask in the glory of its Lumia handsets. On the same count, the company’s has published a vibrant map showing territories that Lumia handsets have captured and also where it plans to go in the future.

nokia-lumia-momentum-map.jpg

Besides showcasing Lumia’s world domination, the map also has valuable information to impart. For instance, it points out that the U.S., which will see the release of the Lumia 710 tomorrow will also receive the Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 900 handsets in the coming months.

Surprisingly, it does not show any launch dates for Nokia Lumia 710 and Lumia 900 in the U.K. Furthermore, when you click on a square the map shows tweets, videos and all related information to the handset. Currently, it shows only the Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 for India, while U.S. seems the only market in line for all 3 Lumia handsets. The map also points out that while the Lumia handsets are currently available in 13 markets, 6 more markets have been announced.

When we clicked on the India page, we saw a collection of images and videos from Nokia Lumia promotional events. So far, So good, we have been left impressed by Nokia’s Lumia promotion strategy.

Source

It might try as much as possible, but it wont be able to overtake Android. besides, I am sure, most of those 50K are Symbian upgrades...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock