Nokia Belle Update for Symbian Smartphones

kramkumar

Reaction score
Nokia announced the availability of Nokia Belle update for existing users of the latest Symbian Nokia smartphones (Symbian ^3 and Symbian Anna). The upgrade brings a brand new user interface, improved experience and enhanced performance on the existing Nokia devices. Users can download it simply by connecting the device to a PC with the latest version of Nokia Suite (3.3 or later) installed or by visiting the nearest Nokia Priority Partners in their city to ensure a smooth and reliable update process. At present the upgrade is available on the Nokia N8, Nokia C7, Nokia C6-01, Nokia E7, Nokia E6 and Nokia X7 devices.

The Nokia Belle upgrade ensures more personalization options with new live widgets, easy shortcuts and up to six home screens. The new and improved Nokia Belle interface also includes new features like imaging applications with HD video recording at 30 frames per second, a visually improved browser enabling high-quality browsing and viewing of Web videos. The menus have been simplified and a notifications bar has been added to make accessing key settings and features, very fast and just a few taps away. Additionally, also included are larger live widget displays right onto the home screen to keep the user updated.

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Nokia_Belle_Update_for_Symbian_Smartphones-nid-105536-cid-31.html

Ram bro have you updated yours?
Mine is not v3 so sadly i can't. :(

Guys, those who can update, please update. The Belle Upgrde is very elpful. Adds a whole lot of awesome functionalities as I have heard. And, its very stable :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock