• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,311

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Flipkart has announced the launch of ‘Made-in-India’ Nokia air conditioners.

t1i246B.jpg

According to a press statement from the company, the Nokia air conditioners have been designed, engineered, and manufactured in India.

The range of Nokia air conditioners will be available on Flipkart from December 29, 2020, at a starting price of Rs 30,999.

Flipkart launches Nokia-branded air conditioners in India

Ruining the Nokia brand like never before. First mobiles (HMD), then TVs, then laptops and now ACs, all that don't have any connection to the Nokia brand apart from the name....
Right...
I read somewhere that the Laptop, TVs, TV Box, ACs, all are Flipkart's own products and they have some deal with Nokia to use their branding.

Ruining the Nokia brand like never before. First mobiles (HMD), then TVs, then laptops and now ACs, all that don't have any connection to the Nokia brand apart from the name....
  • Nokia might soon launch appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and more.
  • Vipul Mehrotra from Nokia Brand Partnerships has confirmed there will be more products.
  • In India, Nokia has partnered Flipkart for TVs, ACs, and laptops among others.
Nokia wants to launch vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, more appliances now

If Nokia AC work that is if they can cool my home/office and are stable for atleats 3-5 years then who cares about look/Designs .....

If Nokia AC work that is if they can cool my home/office and are stable for atleats 3-5 years then who cares about look/Designs .....
The only problem is this is not the Nokia you and me know, for quality. This is some other company branding it as Nokia. Just like what HMD does with its phones, branding it as Nokia..

The only problem is this is not the Nokia you and me know, for quality. This is some other company branding it as Nokia. Just like what HMD does with its phones, branding it as Nokia..
I know it and that should be concern of Nokia and not me ....

Every Foreign Firm/industry knows India is price concern market ...

If any Indian co is willing to pay nokia for its brand name what harm does nokia gets ... they are selling in india only and not in western market where its brand value will get eroded if product doesn't works properly

There are lots of TV in FB which are begin sold in foreign brand name but are actually manufacture here in Indian by Indian co

If that helps Indian electronics manufacturing i am all for it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock