Nokia 6 - 2017

Who will pay 17k for sd 430 when one can get redmi 3s prime or lenovo ? I again a stupid move by Nokia.

Nokia is one company which can easily destroy other smartphone manufacturers if they price their devices aggressively

If this phone had been priced around 12 or 13K it would have been a great great device,I hope they bring in some good midrangers to compete with Moto,Asus,Xiaomi,Lenovo etc

But presently I am just happy to see that Nokia is back  :sp :sp :sp :sp

kumarvishwas said:
Nokia is one company which can easily destroy other smartphone manufacturers if they price their devices aggressively

If this phone had been priced around 12 or 13K it would have been a great great device,I hope they bring in some good midrangers to compete with Moto,Asus,Xiaomi,Lenovo etc

But presently I am just happy to see that Nokia is back  :sp :sp :sp :sp
Nokia - Connecting People

^ This name and tag line is enough to get people. Just sell good things like early days and you will get what you expect. India had mobile revolution bought by Nokia only. So they can bring another revolution in the smart phone era.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock