Good News No plans to censor online streaming platforms: Centre tells Rajya Sabha

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 1,572
If parents think that content is not suitable for kids then why is reproduction chapter available in our education system for an 8th std kid.
Bro you are Mixing Education & Entertainment, Studying Re-productions system Gives us Knowledge About our Body (Human Body), it helps us not only in understanding ourselves but also help us in deciding what's Right & Wrong for Us.

Plus it also helps us in avoiding Certain diseases I.e. STD. Help us in finding Cure of These diseases.

Education is no joke you need to be serious while studying all these. There are only benefits of Studying Re-Production System & getting s#x Education.

Also if we take records of rapists most of them are between age of 16-20 (the ones who are directly or indirectly barred from the content).
No, it's Reverse of what you said They are the ones who got over Exposure to p**n.

And Here Censorship not only means s#x Content but it also include Abusive Language/Gesture & Violence.

If parents think that content is not suitable for kids then why is reproduction chapter available in our education system for an 8th std kid. We all know there are hormonal changes in kid while entering the teen age grp. Also if we take records of rapists most of them are between age of 16-20 (the ones who are directly or indirectly barred from the content).

Also i would like to add that if the content is available and also people are educated we see cases of rape being less in those countries. I repeat it again that a free view content and education both are required here.

I assume that even tv channels should show the content.
Rape is not about getting physical or some release. It's related to show domination. No content shows that. It's the household where the boys should be taught to respect the women kind. If fathers and grandfather shows domination at home to female members. Than their sons are doomed. The macho (mard) culture we follow in our society needs to end. It is the reason for the downfall in our society and rapes. We need to seriously stop that specially in Northern and Southern part of the country.

So p*** ban and censorship won't bring any difference if the problem is in your house's morals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock