Good News No plans to censor online streaming platforms: Centre tells Rajya Sabha

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 1,596
Censor must for OTT too. As there is no censor now, contents are injected with adult scenes, even it is NOT warranted for story. Example : Police Diary 2 in Zee5

I still don't understand the logic behind censoring content. It a part of life nothing wrong in it. It's just that it happens in private. Also kids these days are growing up at a great pace. They must know all those. Only then they will understand what's ryt or wrong. I feel just because of this reason India is the RAPE capital of the world. We need to update ourselves and accept this fact.

Grow up guys. Make your kids nd neighbours learn from it, let them understand the values. It's pros nd cons.

I still don't understand the logic behind censoring content. It a part of life nothing wrong in it. It's just that it happens in private. Also kids these days are growing up at a great pace. They must know all those. Only then they will understand what's ryt or wrong. I feel just because of this reason India is the RAPE capital of the world. We need to update ourselves and accept this fact.

Grow up guys. Make your kids nd neighbours learn from it, let them understand the values. It's pros nd cons.
I am feeling so angry, frustrated and upset. Revenge seeking and dominatrix mindset of man needs to be change in this country. I blame the elders who encouraged boys to show their Mardaangi and to not cry. Be insensitive. No wonder I don't respect any elders.

Instead of debating bullsh*t on tv and forgetting. I will more than happy voting and joining any party who introduced 3 generation punishment for rapists.

I am feeling so angry, frustrated and upset. Revenge seeking and dominatrix mindset of man needs to be change in this country. I blame the elders who encouraged boys to show their Mardaangi and to not cry. Be insensitive. No wonder I don't respect any elders.

Instead of debating bullsh*t on tv and forgetting. I will more than happy voting and joining any party who introduced 3 generation punishment for rapists.
What is 3 generation punishment? Punishing gen 2 and 3 for crime of gen 1?! No person in a sane mind will even think about such punishment. There are enough punishment for rapist already. So this kind of things will never work.

What is 3 generation punishment? Punishing gen 2 and 3 for crime of gen 1?! No person in a sane mind will even think about such punishment. There are enough punishment for rapist already. So this kind of things will never work.
But sane family will raise rapist. They do this because they raise a so called Indian disease called Mard who wants to dominate women. I say **** them!

Instead of censoring digital contents, very first the concerned authorities should censor the Television serials.

Let's censor OTT. But not have morality in Bollywood. You guys saw what happened in Telangana. I am frustrated I am not shocked. Just frustrated. When you have movies that glorify male domination like Garbage Ding this is the new normal. And Pee Series stop making religious stuff. You should make movies on cases like Nirbhaya and Kathua from rapist's perspective instead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock