Breaking NKorea launches ballistic missile over Japan

USSR collapsed in 1991 so why was usa against India in 1998 atomic test and 2001 Kargil war ? Now they are making us friends bcoz their large companies are making billions from India it's the same reason why are they are avoiding Pak whereas Pak was with alliance with usa in all war whether it's war against USSR in Afghanistan or against Taliban

Before Iraq attack all nato nations were shouting that Iraq had nuke and chemical weapons along with many other types I of weapon of mass destruction. but after war nothing found . So it's clear they invaded Iraq so that their companies can take over iraq oil fields it's all business. I wish Iraq had nuke then Saddam Hussein would be in a better position like north korea or iran and nobody could take over their own natural resources by invading their country

Iraq war was obviously wrong. Bush exploited 9/11 attack to finish his dad's old fight with Saddam. Yes there may be business aspects to the war. Unfortunately we are not powerful enough to challenge them about it yet. We cannot support NK not because they have nukes. We cannot support them because if they do something stupid we don't want to be associated with it.

1998 sanctions were standard US policy towards nuclear tests but I believe they should have show more respect to India. Anyway relationships have to move on. US ones nuked Japan but today they are allies. So we have to deal with current scenario only.

Last edited:
Iraq war was obviously wrong. Bush exploited 9/11 attack to finish his dad's old fight with Saddam. Yes there may be business aspects to the war. Unfortunately we are not powerful enough to challenge them about it yet. We cannot support NK not because they have nukes. We cannot support them because if they do something stupid we don't want to be associated with it.

1998 sanctions were standard US policy towards nuclear tests but I believe they should have show more respect to India. Anyway relationships have to move on. US ones nuked Japan but today they are allies. So we have to deal with current scenario only.
I am confused whether you support NPT or not. On one side you don't want nuke to nkorea on other hand you are supporting usa who want only p5 members can hv nuke and want India to give up nuke and create press on nkorea to give up their also. Personally I hate this NPT . How can you discriminate nations on the basis of when they developed nuke. P5 members can have nuke bcoz they developed it before 1974 and we who developed it after 1974 cannot have nuke. This law sucks. Either destroy all nuke in all countries or everyone should be allowed to develop or obtain nuke

Don't ever think that India will support NKorea.But every country has a right to defend themselves.Atleast Nkorea is better than our neighbours who are always look out for a way to get terrerist or fake currency in our country.Also USA has fought many wars over years just to do business-only exception is probably Japan where people mostly rejected Usa company product as they remember the cruelty faced by older generation.

I am confused whether you support NPT or not. On one side you don't want nuke to nkorea on other hand you are supporting usa who want only p5 members can hv nuke and want India to give up nuke and create press on nkorea to give up their also. Personally I hate this NPT . How can you discriminate nations on the basis of when they developed nuke. P5 members can have nuke bcoz they developed it before 1974 and we who developed it after 1974 cannot have nuke. This law sucks. Either destroy all nuke in all countries or everyone should be allowed to develop or obtain nuke
Fighting a nuclear enemy is different than fighting old wars. In India-Pak scenario the lack of firepower creates a shift towards traditional confrontation. India conducted 5 tests only. But the US/ USSR/France/China have together conducted 2000+ nuclear tests and they have warheads aimed at instantly destroying the world.

So if you have a nuclear capable country you have to respect them or deal with them in a cold war scenario. If we have non-respectable countries like NK then mostly it will be cold war or to risk a conflict and prevent further development But honestly I don't think NK will actually strike anyone. But if they do we don't want to get involved. We just don't have any reason to back any country with nukes. A scenario with every country with nuke will be the end of civilization. Very difficult to stop that scenario as technology develops. Ultimately all emerging countries have to earn their respect.

Last edited:
Non p5 states should also test nukes as much as they want to fine-tune their arsanel considering p5 have done more than 2000 tests and no one should prohibit them from doing so.

Sarkar bro maximum countries r opposing north Korea,because no one wants war,innocent people die,nothing will b solved ,so I want all countries president must visit N Korea and talk with him,convince him

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock