Breaking NKorea launches ballistic missile over Japan

Defending N.Korea is indirectly opposing Our Country (India)

I don't believe in this logic, We have threat from china so all our missile research are directed towards it similarly for Nkorea, US is threat so there is nothing wrong if their missile research is directed towards US after all if Iraq had nuke and Saddam had missile then US under bush would not dare to attack them

I don't believe in this logic, We have threat from china so all our missile research are directed towards it similarly for Nkorea, US is threat so there is nothing wrong if their missile research is directed towards US after all if Iraq had nuke and Saddam had missile then US under bush would not dare to attack them

India , usa , japan , australia , s.korea , london in one side

China , n.korea , pakistan & some other countries in one side

Russia in neutral

Do u ignore and said no to this combination ??

If not then which side ur support ??

Last edited:
If north Korea beat usa then next target is world know who it is

Obviously pak and china support that

Then u know the result

India , usa , japan , australia , s.korea , london in one side

China , n.korea , pakistan & some other countries in one side

Russia in neutral

Do u ignore and said no to this combination ??

If not then which side ur support ??
One should never trust USA. They will always hit at your back. They only make friendship according to their business profit. Don't forget it's the same usa who send naval fleet against India in 1971, it's the same usa who impose sanction after nuclear test, it's the same usa who put objections when Russian were ready to give us cryogenic engine, it's the same usa who denied GPS access during Kargil war.

I believe ussr were the true friend of india they protect India in past but after the fall of it Russians are also not friend of us instead we should call them business partner just like others. So in modern world nobody is a true friend all are business partner.

So it's your own job to defend your motherland nobody will support you in a war

Last edited:
This is bad though. Especially when Abe is in India. India has to make some tough statement now.

I think we should not support NK at all. No country can be an island. If you want to understand US actions during Bangladesh war you should understand Nehru's communist policies and his dual play. The reason US supported Pak was because we were non-aligned. Communist sympathizer may argue US was acting out of personal friendship with pak. Fact is different US and USSR was fighting an ideological war and we sided with USSR.

If you want to understand why communism is dangerous you have to understand European history:
1. After the French revolution 15,000 aristocrats were slaughtered by revolutionaries
2. Germany descended into Nazism few decades after the German revolution.
3. Russian royals were burned alive by the bolsheviks
4. Napolean tried to conquer entire Europe using revolutionary ideas

Yes the west was afraid of communism because of actual madness it creates. Even in asia Pol-Pot in Cambodia did the same thing.

During the 70s there was no knowledge of Islamic extremism so US did not understand the stupidity of aligning with Islamic tribals in Pak and Afghanistan. Things have changed now. We are dealing with primary Islamic extremism. It's better we back Japan and its allies at this time. We don't want India to be labeled as part of any axis of evil. The fact is we don't have enough firepower to deal with it at this point.

I think we should not support NK at all. No country can be an island. If you want to understand US actions during Bangladesh war you should understand Nehru's communist policies and his dual play. The reason US supported Pak was because we were non-aligned. Communist sympathizer may argue US was acting out of personal friendship with pak. Fact is different US and USSR was fighting an ideological war and we sided with USSR.

If you want to understand why communism is dangerous you have to understand European history:
1. After the French revolution 15,000 aristocrats were slaughtered by revolutionaries
2. Germany descended into Nazism few decades after the German revolution.
3. Russian royals were burned alive by the bolsheviks
4. Napolean tried to conquer entire Europe using revolutionary ideas

Yes the west was afraid of communism because of actual madness it creates. Even in asia Pol-Pot in Cambodia did the same thing.

During the 70s there was no knowledge of Islamic extremism so US did not understand the stupidity of aligning with Islamic tribals in Pak and Afghanistan. Things have changed now. We are dealing with primary Islamic extremism. It's better we back Japan and its allies at this time. We don't want India to be labeled as part of any axis of evil. The fact is we don't have enough firepower to deal with it at this point.

USSR collapsed in 1991 so why was usa against India in 1998 atomic test and 2001 Kargil war ? Now they are making us friends bcoz their large companies are making billions from India it's the same reason why are they are avoiding Pak whereas Pak was with alliance with usa in all war whether it's war against USSR in Afghanistan or against Taliban

Before Iraq attack all nato nations were shouting that Iraq had nuke and chemical weapons along with many other types I of weapon of mass destruction. but after war nothing found . So it's clear they invaded Iraq so that their companies can take over iraq oil fields it's all business. I wish Iraq had nuke then Saddam Hussein would be in a better position like north korea or iran and nobody could take over their own natural resources by invading their country

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock