News from West Bengal

Now it is become attention seeker now. Without any proof, Investigation it was said that due to push from behind she fall. But if this true to the best of her knowledge then attempt to murder case should be filed and case should be handed over to CBI.

This is nothing
Just come bengal and tour in bongawon office time and
any train of canning and laxmikantapur

Definitely YES !!

Mumbai Local Trains Journey So Entertaining.

Enjoying Daily Mumbai Local Journey.

Sharing Yesterday Evening 7.41 PM Borivali Fast.

See Their Love Towards Each Others :lol: Sprite Of Mumbaikar. (y)

My Recommendation To Other State Members Also Enjoy This.

and
any train of canning and laxmikantapur
Between 2012 and 2015, I was a daily passenger on this particular route, surrounded by fellow commuters whom I only encountered on the train. We never exchanged contact information. Back then, social networks weren't as prevalent as they are today. Despite this, those three years of commuting taught me invaluable lessons during a challenging period in my life.

Revolutionary Verdict:
ssc is going to challenge in Supreme Court.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Supreme Court grants a stay.

Revolutionary Verdict:
Approx 26000 govt school teaching job from 2016 panel (class 8-12, Group C, D) got cancelled by Hon.Calcutta HC.
All the salary with 12% interest have to be returned within 4 week.only one candidate , whose job will remain as it is as she is cancer patient.
Calcutta HC also gives power to CBI to interrogate and arrest anyone involved in this scam.

Want to see judgment copy tap here

ssc is going to challenge in Supreme Court.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Supreme Court grants a stay
This is absolutely waste of money and time. SC will definitely impose a stay order on this but the scam was there and SC is also sure about that. But the biggest beneficiary will be TMC during this General Election if sc post a stay order on this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock