News from West Bengal

Until Some Month Ago Not Just Me, Many People In Bengal Supported Her. Now You Can See, Many Turn Against Her.Loksabha Voting Result Proved This. I Dont Like Her Ideology and Work Anymore. If In Future I Found BJP Doing Something Extremely Wrong With Our Country, I Will Definitely Turn Against Of Them Also.
If it is so, what you are doing is fair supporting and what Bishnu is doing is blind supporting. And himself accepted it before. So now be whatever wrong he does will be praised by him here. Same way we have BJP and Congress blind supporter here too. Congress ones somewhat vanishing considering its current situation.

Until Some Month Ago Not Just Me, Many People In Bengal Supported Her, thats Why She Got Huge Number Of Votes. Now You Can See, Many Turn Against Her.Loksabha Voting Result Proved This. I Dont Like Her Ideology and Work Anymore. If In Future I Found BJP Doing Something Extremely Wrong With Our Country/State, I Will Definitely Turn Against Of Them Also.
I am not like you. From Day 1 I support AITMC. Even in their bad times too... If you leave your party during bad times u r not a supporter. I shall share a recent incident . Recently our CM went into Howrah basti and spoke with basti people about their problems and are food also. I bet no other CM has done this except Manik Sarkar who too should return to power asap. Do you know in Tripura my relatives stay. They are fed up with Biplab Deb. They too want a change. This time vote was not done cheating was done. They want either Manik to come back. One vote by military force BJP out. In Delhi Kejriwal is there. No chance BJP. According to me the best chief ministers as on date are Mamata Banerjee, Captain Amrinder Singh and Arvind Kejriwal. The worst ones are Biplab Deb, Yogi and Manohar Lal Khattar.

Last edited:
I am not a chameleon like you. From Day 1 I support AITMC. Even in their bad times too... If you leave your party during bad times u r not a supporter. I shall share a recent incident . Recently our CM went into Howrah basti and spoke with basti people about their problems and are food also. I bet no other CM has done this except Manik Sarkar who too should return to power asap. Do you know in Tripura my relatives stay. They are fed up with Biplab Deb. They too want a change. This time vote was not done cheating was done. They want either Manik to come back. One vote by military force BJP out. In Delhi Kejriwal is there. No chance BJP. According to me the best chief ministers as on date are Mamata Banerjee, Captain Amrinder Singh and Arvind Kejriwal. The worst ones are Biplab Deb, Yogi and Manohar Lal Khattar.
True dat brother. Even who voted for BJP is regretting because of constant violence. Although I haven't heard or seen much. My neighbour broke down worrying about the situation at her home state Tripura.

If it is so, what you are doing is fair supporting and what Bishnu is doing is blind supporting. And himself accepted it before. So now be whatever wrong he does will be praised by him here. Same way we have BJP and Congress blind supporter here too. Congress ones somewhat vanishing considering its current situation.
Didi is doing a good job. I request you as a very good friend of mine to come to Bengal and accept my hospitality for a few days. I shall be most happy to give company to you Bapun brother. Unless you see with your own eyes you will not believe. Bengal has changed under Didi. Everyone knows that. Even @Riddhiman bro will accept too. I dislike BJP's ideology As it is based on dharma and not karma.

Didi is doing a good job. I request you as a very good friend of mine to come to Bengal and accept my hospitality for a few days. I shall be most happy to give company to you Bapun brother. Unless you see with your own eyes you will not believe. Bengal has changed under Didi. Everyone knows that. Even @Riddhiman bro will accept too. I dislike BJP's ideology As it is based on dharma and not karma.
Not just dharma. Misinformation as well. Based on all the scheme state government is offering and progress being done in state. My state can't even match. We didn't even got flood reliefs from central government for years due to some accounting error for christ sake.

If she is doing that much good work, then why is she receiving such embarrassing response in that new People to Govt. contact scheme? Why people are complaining about corrupting and arrogant behavior done by TMC leadership? If she is a corrupt, then learn to accept that and criticize her. These blind Bhakti won't help anyone. No party is pure as gold here. If you want a developed India, then that's the only way out. To criticize the bad and corrupt government and their policies!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock