News from West Bengal

There is no goonda raj in Bengal. You people are not even from Bengal. Then how can you comment like this ? Just based on some paid media ????
I am from Bengal. Can I Get a Chance To Comment?? Now in Bengal We Need To Take Permission From TMC and Their Supporters Before Speaking Anything Against TMC. Please Give Me Permission.

Last edited:
in my opinion after what she says in sskm hospital about jr doctors she needs to appologies to them
i wander about her comment didi stated he spend 25 laks rs to teach a doctor how could she comment like that and further added doctors as a outsider's protesting doctors are not doctor 😂

There is no goonda raj in Bengal. You people are not even from Bengal. Then how can you comment like this ? Just based on some paid media ????
@Riddhiman Bro had already given proof, what more proof you need? Also @Sarkar Bro is from Bengal and given proof many times. So I think I need not to give you any other proof. Earlier also lot of people here already given proof about TMC workers gundaraaj. Yes Its true that I am not from Bengal nor I visited Bengal earlier but my father had visited West Bengal and they told about their horrible experience. You are so much a blind supporter of TMC that you are not able to see their real dark side. Nothing more to say..

Last edited:
Sad state of our current politics, people starting tagging people based on their views and comments.
Greed for politics rule has adverse effects on state and people; be it of any party and media gets TRP by twisting or tweaking facts or imaginations for their viewers.

I am from Bengal. Can I Get a Chance To Comment?? Now in Bengal We Need To Take Permission From TMC and Their Supporters Before Speaking Anything Against TMC. Please Give Me Permission.
I am also from Bengal and I am telling Bengal is ok.

Now people are saying that they are shame on themselves for voting for TMC. This is another proof of vanishing of TMC in future. Not doing any personal attacks but this is another proof. Also Now everyone is against her except some blind supporters.
Edited..

Source

Last edited:
As Per latest updates now over 700 doctor resigned after this big issue..

Here are proofs

EggUmMc.jpg

7EihHvD.jpg

Taken from today's times of India Newspaper.
Also a article of times of india published the same.

West Bengal doctors strike: Bengal healthcare in coma as over 700 doctors quit | India News - Times of India

Last edited:
@Bishnu15 da any comments ? Why this u turn from didi in just 1 year ?😂

She was proud of her Bengal doctors as bengal hospital were best in India as per her report card in 2018 but now in 2019 report card all doctors are outsider and she is losing 25 lakh on each doctor who leave her job after 3 year of bond agreement after passing mbbs. So all Doctors are cheater now ?🤔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock