News from Mumbai

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 8,281
14,100 people penalised on 21st February and a fine of Rs 28.20 Lakhs collected from them during face mask enforcement drive. A total of 16,02,536 people penalised till yesterday and a fine of Rs 32,41,14,800 collected from them in total: BMC

ANI

I wonder how long the Mumbaikars in the name of Pseudo Mumbai spirit would tolerate the apathy of the richest municipality in Asia.Year after year the story is same and yet little has been done to improve the basic civic amenities.

I wonder how long the Mumbaikars in the name of Pseudo Mumbai spirit would tolerate the apathy of the richest municipality in Asia.Year after year the story is same and yet little has been done to improve the basic civic amenities.

In Mumbai... People's are so much busy... They just Curse and Ignoring everything... Just because of family matter... Akir peth ka Sawaal Hai...

In Mumbai... People's are so much busy... They just Curse and Ignoring everything... Just because of family matter... Akir peth ka Sawaal Hai...
That's what pretty much everyone in the country does when faced with problem.But glorifying the daily and yearly problem as if it is some kind of challenge task for them happens only in Mumbai.I see multitude of tweets from Celebrities everyear when half of Mumbai is having 3-4 feet of water lodging and these id*ots laud the spirit of Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock