News from Bihar

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 4,229
The data from Karpi block of Arwal district in Bihar, dated October 27, makes for a shocking case of fraud. In the columns made for the names of persons tested, names of PM Modi, cine-star Priyanka Chopra and Akshay Kumar along with other prominent figures have been entered. Even though none of these people live in Bihar, or had stayed here in the past, their addresses have also been mentioned as one of the villages in Arwal.

Today Bihar Bandh against the Railway Exam irregularities.Goons of RJD have joined in support of the agitating students.It's absolutely ok for the students to protest but harming railway properties is not ok.I know the weak govt. of Nitish would do nothing to either engage the protesting students nor would punish the miscreants responsible for damages to railway property.

Today Bihar Bandh against the Railway Exam irregularities.Goons of RJD have joined in support of the agitating students.It's absolutely ok for the students to protest but harming railway properties is not ok.I know the weak govt. of Nitish would do nothing to either engage the protesting students nor would punish the miscreants responsible for damages to railway property.
This is where a bill is required for state governments to compensate the damages caused to properties of central government. I always wondered the role of RPF. Are they powerless? What stops them to take strict action against protestors vandalising properties of railways?

This is where a bill is required for state governments to compensate the damages caused to properties of central government. I always wondered the role of RPF. Are they powerless? What stops them to take strict action against protestors vandalising properties of railways?
Without political will and that too when crucial state elections are around the corner i doubt anybody would give authorization for strict action against these anarchists.Anyway precedence has been set in Farmer's agitation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock