• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 263
  • Views: Views 31,649

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
General news and current affairs from Andhra Pradesh & Telangana state can be posted here now on.
--------------------------

Hyderabad, Mar 11 (PTI) Cracking the whip against underage driving, as many 69 parents have been jailed in Hyderabad over the past one month for allowing their minor children to drive, police said. The Hyderabad Traffic Police (HTP), as part of its campaign against underage driving found minors in the age group of 14-16 years, driving bikes, scooters and cars and in some cases even three-wheelers, without driving licences, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic) A V Ranganath said.

Hyderabad: 69 Parents Jailed For Allowing Minors to Drive on Roads

Andhra Pradesh thread not available currently, but once i get some news to post, i will.:)

Thanks for the appreciations.

Bhai,

Plz edit post name only to Andhra / Telangana, I think not required separate thread

Bhai,

Plz edit post name only to Andhra / Telangana, I think not required separate thread
They are separate states now and some members might want to see separate threads, so let us make new thread once required.

They are separate states now and some members might want to see separate threads, so let us make new thread once required.

Yes, its Seperated.(y)

As Im Telugu,

I dont think bhai, Telugu Peoples not required Separate thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock