OTF Exclusive New Zealand tour of India 2017 , Updates (India won the ODI series by 2-1 & Won the T20 Series by 2-1)

FB_IMG_1510077235279.jpg

No one can match to MSD as Wicket Keeper. He is India's #1 wicket keeper. Many of us were frustrated after losing last game because he took many balls. But we are forgetting in that match only one difference between two, that is Munro. (We can't judge others players because they played lesser balls).

Look at scorecard he & Kohli only played well & also on first ball six today I was feeling like last match but this is game there is no if...then

Screenshot_2017-11-07-23-27-50-765.jpg

Look at scorecard he & Kohli only played well
Bhai, did you actually watch the last match ?
He had scored 28 runs from 28 balls after 18 overs. By then match was out of india's reach thanks to him, India needed 65 off 12. Then he accelerated and took his SR above 100.
I am not saying he is bad WK or Batsman but just saying that don't go by the previous match's scoreboard. If you don't believe me then check the ball by ball commentary of the last match

Bhai, did you actually watch the last match ?
Yes, I never miss to watch even test matches then why I miss to watch T20I:p
He had scored 28 runs from 28 balls after 18 overs. By then match was out of india's reach thanks to him, India needed 65 off 12. Then he accelerated and took his SR above 100.
I am not saying he is bad WK or Batsmen but just stating that don't go by the previous match's scoreboard. If you don't believe me then check the ball by ball commentary of the last match
I know yaar. You know WT20 Final 2014 v SL, how played Yuvi after that match he made his comeback in Indian team.

You know Kohli v England in 2013 in test series in England scored around 100 in all 10 innings but today Indian team is rely on him & he is consistent batsmen in test also. I also knows those days when many retired Indian player said he is not test cricket batsman same like Agarkar said yesterday.

One more example, Kapil Dev said before WC15 that Ashwin is not coming in my 15 squad & later he said we are #1 test team & #1 ODI team because of him (all rounder performance).

There are many players faced such stages even Master Blaster also then why we are forcing to MSD for his retirement?

He is selfless player, if he thinks he can't improve himself then he will retired same like test retirement between test series in Australia.

There are many players faced such stages even Master Blaster also then why we are forcing to MSD for his retirement?
He is selfless player, if he thinks he can't improve himself then he will retired same like test retirement between test series in Australia.
Lmao, Sachin was continually asked about retirement after WC 11.

Also i only talking about Dhoni in T20I. In ODI, he is still very good and will go down in History as one of the best WK-Batman. But in T20I, he has lost us matches.

I know yaar
You said that only VK and Dhoni played well, that's why i had given a over by over stat. Had already said in the previous comment that i am not saying he is bad batsman.

Last edited:
How come Delhi and Mumbai are always getting India Matches when they say there is rotation policy...

You said that only VK and Dhoni played well, that's why i had given a over by over stat. Had already said in the previous comment that i am not saying he is bad batsman.
Nah yaar! You got it wrong. I said "he" means "Munro" in my post. Munro & VK only played well, read my post again bro. You are confused due to I leave passage in my post. But I only said "Munro" & Kohli played well not MSD & VK bro:);)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock