New Maruti 800

SPANDAN

Reaction score
Maruti Suzuki is in the process of developing an all new small car for Indian market.
It will be the CHEAPEST Car frm Maruti Till Date
New-Maruti-800-Photo-2.jpg
New-Maruti-800-Photo-1.jpg
New-Maruti-800-Photo.jpg

The new car comes with a new design philosophy as well. The design elements in the new car are new and we have never seen in Maruti Suzuki products. The tail lamps are similar to Hyundai i20 tail lamps in concept. The boot lid has been adopted from current generation Maruti Suzuki Alto. In the front, the fascia has been derived from Ford Figo and Hyundai products like i10 and Verna. Another important element worth mentioning is the sharp lines on the hood. While headlights are strikingly similar to Ford Figo the huge hexagonal grille we have seen in Hyundai cars. The side view is another surprise, we have never seen a Maruti product with such prominent lines.
Anyways Maruti is expected to bring the new car (Code:-YE3) by end of this year. At this moment we are not sure about the engine and power train options. Pricing of the product will be another important aspect we need to wait and see. The surprise appearance of this test mule ends the argument that Maruti Suzuki is actively considering Cervo for Indian market. The test mule confirms that the product development process is in the advanced stages and the actual product will be very similar to this mule.

Now it is available in Showroom....What is the price, it is same like alto from rear side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock